Chivalry medieval warfare
Sep 20, 2015 at 3:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

CrazyNewb

New Head-Fier
Words cannot describe my love for this game. Ive been playing it for over 3 years and have 1300hours in it... Its my World of Warcraft. But sadly i moved recently and my internet blows so i can no longer play this game. I can feel the withdrawls comming. Dreaming of cutting off heads with the zwei, punching skulls into explosions, firepotting people just to listen to their dead bodys screaming... Help, help me, im going to die and i need hallppp! The laughters of MAA's your mother is a hobby horse. The 180 kills, the bull, the lag. I dream of everything and miss it so much. And wake up in a sweat DREAMING OF THE DAY. My morning star will once again crush fagathian skulls...
Also deadliest warriors cool too. Lot of time in that, sucked as ninja but they get oneshotted lol little guys are quick though.

Sep 26, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #2 of 8
My brother and I recently got into this game- maybe 6 months ago? We love it. I am so addicted to the voice acting, the next level of quirky community, and, of course, the gameplay. No game has ever made me laugh as much as this has, and by a large margin. He and I literally quote it alloud every time we see each other, including church and every family gathering, and everyone just wonders what our deal is, and I don't regret it at all lol. If you ever get your internet situation figured out concerning it, I am on steam as egroover98, and I'd love to play sometime! I don't see myself tiring of this ANY time soon at all :)

Sep 26, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #4 of 8
Mainly NA, though if there is a good European server we usually don't pass it up. You? 
  It's a fun game indeed. Do you guys play on NA or EU?

Mainly NA, though if there is a good European server we usually don't pass it up. You? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back