"ChiUniFi 4" the Official and Annual Chicago Headphone Get-together November 13th 2010
Oct 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM Post #106 of 239

Quote:
Looks like I can attend if there is room. I have some stuff in my profile I can bring if anyone is interested.

If you are serious about bringing things.... I would love to hear your Stax SR-007 out of the blue hawaii.  I am also very curious about the Fisher 400x.  I'll be bringing my stax sr-lambdas (NB).  if you have an amp with a normal jack, I'd also love to plug in and try something new.

Oct 14, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #110 of 239

Quote:
If you are serious about bringing things.... I would love to hear your Stax SR-007 out of the blue hawaii.  I am also very curious about the Fisher 400x.  I'll be bringing my stax sr-lambdas (NB).  if you have an amp with a normal jack, I'd also love to plug in and try something new.

Early birds always get the worm or in this case a spot at ChiUniFi.  It looks like you have some great toys to get a chance to listen to.

I will have:

Amplifiers:
Ray Samuels Stealth
HiFiMan EF5

Source
PS Audio PWD
Laptop running either iTunes or JRivers

Headphone
HiFiMan HE5
AKG 702
Senneheiser HD600

Power Conditioner
PS Audio Ultimate Outlet

Cables:
From one of Friends - WyWires
..Salsa interconnect (PWD to Stealth)
..3 Power Cables (Stealth, PWD and UO)

From one of our Friends - Morrow Audio
..MA3 interconnect (PWD to EF5)

From one of Friends - Warren Audio
..X10 balance to single ended adapter
..X10 balance for Senneheiser HD650
..X10 balance for Senneheiser HD800
..X10 balance for LCD 2

My personal X10 balance cable for HE5 and single ended for the AKG 702

Oct 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #111 of 239
Hi have HD Panasonic but its maybe 2 years old so low light sucks
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 15, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #112 of 239
Is Ray coming? Want to check out his electrostatic offering 
tongue.gif

Oct 15, 2010 at 9:16 PM Post #115 of 239
Ray is here at RMAF CanJam and has his new SR-71B hooked up to his Meridian G08 and it drives anything you can throw at it.  Fang released the HE6 here and it drove them very well. ALO is releasing their new Prescription RX Mk II as well.  I listen to it with the Cyber Labs digital converter and it was very good as well.  There are a lot of toys here at RMAF CanJam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back