Chinese CDP is in da house
May 13, 2006 at 4:37 PM Post #46 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vic
Aaron,
what happened with this thread? I was really looking forward to reading your impressions about those two Original products
confused.gif

Didn't you hear them for yourself at the National. They were there for you to demo.

Mike, It's not that I have become lazy after the meet...it's that I only get 15 minute internet access here at Creedmore State Psychiatric clinic.
basshead.gif

May 13, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #47 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Didn't you hear them for yourself at the National. They were there for you to demo.

Mike, It's not that I have become lazy after the meet...it's that I only get 15 minute internet access here at Creedmore State Psychiatric clinic.
basshead.gif

My wife is wondering what I am laughing about while we plan our trip to Costa Rica. Quite frankly, I think 15 minutes is too much for a man in your condition.

May 14, 2006 at 12:14 PM Post #48 of 53
immtbiker,

Any chance of at least a mini-review of this player (Original CD-AT8)? Or even just a few thoughts on the sound characteristics and sound quality?

Did the brightness and edgieness smooth out?

I've been curious about this player.

May 14, 2006 at 10:53 PM Post #49 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by NMyTree
immtbiker,

Any chance of at least a mini-review of this player (Original CD-AT8)? Or even just a few thoughts on the sound characteristics and sound quality?

I'll PM you offline when I get a couple of seconds.

May 16, 2006 at 6:17 AM Post #51 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by NMyTree
immtbiker,

i wanna know too
biggrin.gif
. please?

May 16, 2006 at 12:01 PM Post #52 of 53
After reading through this thread, I feel like I've just read a book (OK, novella) only to find the last five pages missing. I'd love to hear opinions on these CDPs.

May 16, 2006 at 12:19 PM Post #53 of 53
one can assume that it might not be favorable, and the OP is just trying to be nice to the company. Doing my best to read between the lines here of course, i could be wrong
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back