Chinese Audio Wholesale - 287 Tube Amplifiers for Sale - Anyone Familiar With this Website?
Jan 23, 2014 at 3:26 PM Post #2 of 3
Not sure why you posted this in high-end audio..  I ordered the a knockoff omega walnut wooden headphone stand and received it about a month later.. it was fine, minor imperfections but I paid so little I'm ok with it.  I also ordered an aune t1 headphone amp on aliexpress but the seller was having problems accepting payment so I ordered it from their own web site, which in hindsight was a little suspicious but I did receive the amp.  That was back when I was in my cheapskate phase.  Honestly I would never order anything from aliexpress again.  If you have problems with your order, you are basically screwed.  Also there doesn't seem to be any verification of the legitness of the businesses on there.In case you didn't know, it's a spinoff website of alibaba, which is a well known wholesale site.. owned by yahoo or something?  Except aliexpress offers some things you can buy just one of

Jan 23, 2014 at 6:01 PM Post #3 of 3
Most of those sellers/amp's if not all are on ebay if you bother looking for the right stuff through search. Not all amps have free shipping, some of the bigger more expensive amp's require further inquiry with the seller to calculate ship and postage fees, that said I don't know if it's reliable or not but I'd stay away from the site as some stuff are quite dodgy in terms of pricing ~ too good too be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back