Child's Play
Nov 9, 2005 at 3:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

romesaz

100+ Head-Fier
Any avid penny-arcade readers on this site surely know about this organization, and please don't think I have anything to do with it. I'm in no way associated with the site, or organization.
I just wanted to mention to everyone to at least check it out.
A lot of the users here have children, and surely have been children themselves at one time or another, and may have been somehow affected by Children's hospitals.
This organization, started by the 2 creators of Penny Arcade, donates money and toys to hospitals around the US.
They started out with one hospital, I believe in Seattle(??), and last year have spread to numerous Children's hospitals across CON US. This year, they've hit closer to my home. They teamed up with Amazon, as in previous years, and have added Toronto's Sick Kid's Hospital to their list.
I, myself, have decided to donate this year, what I can.

Please, check out Child's Play for more information.

Thanks for your consideration, and I appologize for my lack of writing skills.

If I've crossed some forum rules that I may not have known about, please, an admit, let me know.

Thanks

Nov 9, 2005 at 6:09 AM Post #2 of 3
this is quite simply a great cause guys. Instead of buying yourself a new video game for christmas, get it for a kid who has to spend all his time in the hosptial at christmas. Makes sense to me!

Nov 9, 2005 at 3:02 PM Post #3 of 3
I agree, its a wonderful cause. To these kids, the games and books we donate really mean the world. Amazon has wish lists set up, and theres stuff as low as $4.99 on there, so no excuses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back