Chicago winter meet!! Tomorrow- Feb 16th
Feb 13, 2008 at 3:42 PM Post #136 of 159
There are a few new members coming, so you are not alone.
wink.gif

And by the way, the deadline is going to be 4:00 today.
That is when I hand in the list.

Feb 13, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #138 of 159
Hello, New to head-fi and I would like to come. Just found out about this.

I have some Klipsch Image I can bring. Don't know how many people have heard them, but they sound incredible for how small they are.

Feb 13, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #139 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by onlychild /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello, New to head-fi and I would like to come. Just found out about this.

I have some Klipsch Image I can bring. Don't know how many people have heard them, but they sound incredible for how small they are.

Please do bring them. Klipsch wasn't able to come to the meet so it would be nice to have some of their IEMs

Feb 13, 2008 at 9:33 PM Post #140 of 159
i hope everyone is watching out for the pot holes in the road. i missed three in a row but whacked the last set with my left front and rear wheels. now i need two new wheels and two new blizzak tires, which should run at least $800.00

the first hit was so bad my front left wheel had a crack all the way from the inner to the outer of the rim.

so watch those pot holes!

my car is cursed cause whenever a headphone meet comes around is the only time i have drama with it, i probably cursed it years back by taking the pics of the Audi rings with my old ps-1's..hmm probably.

hey Is Shure coming? i need some black foamie tips..oh i mean I want to buy those guys some Coffee...hehe

Feb 13, 2008 at 10:03 PM Post #141 of 159
If any one plans on taking the El to the Roosevelt station, please be careful, because there is one small strip of ice hidden under snow (marked below).
iceuz7.jpg

The red is about where the icey sidewalk is and I believe green is clear. State street might be safe too. I will have to double check tomorrow- but hopefully someone will do something about it.

And sorry, no Shure. They showed no response to the emails. If I were an audio company, they first place I would be a sponsor at would be a meet full of audiophiles... duh! Free marketing should never go unlooked like that, but their loss.

Feb 13, 2008 at 10:09 PM Post #142 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i hope everyone is watching out for the pot holes in the road. i missed three in a row but whacked the last set with my left front and rear wheels. now i need two new wheels and two new blizzak tires, which should run at least $800.00

the first hit was so bad my front left wheel had a crack all the way from the inner to the outer of the rim.

so watch those pot holes!

my car is cursed cause whenever a headphone meet comes around is the only time i have drama with it, i probably cursed it years back by taking the pics of the Audi rings with my old ps-1's..hmm probably.

hey Is Shure coming? i need some black foamie tips..oh i mean I want to buy those guys some Coffee...hehe

You can file a claim with the city to have them pay, I believe.

Feb 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM Post #143 of 159
I turned in the list not too long ago.

I hope everyone is one it!
I tried to keep good records and I posted on here who was on my list, so you had the chance to check in with me.
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't want to publicly post my cell, but if you think you might want to contact me if you get lost or need help, email me and i'll give it to you. Someone have already requested it and I think it is a good idea.

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:19 AM Post #145 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am going to try and make it since I couldn't make the November meet but won't know for sure until later in the week.

frown.gif
frown.gif
I am sorry to say I won't be able to make it Saturday. Please take a lot of photos and have a great time.

Feb 15, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #146 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by onlychild /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, I also have the Klipsch Custom-3's that I will bring.

Should round out the top-of-the line Klipsch's IEMs.

I'm bringing Custom 3's also. So far I like em.

Feb 15, 2008 at 1:42 AM Post #147 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I am sorry to say I won't be able to make it Saturday. Please take a lot of photos and have a great time.

I am sorry to hear that.
frown.gif

Feb 15, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #148 of 159
Tomorrow is the big day!

I just hope I don't forget to do something, like get ice for the drinks.

See you all tomorrow then.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 15, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #150 of 159
Well have fun guys, being new and all I wanted to try and make it to gain some experience with all the varieties of equipment, but alas I'm stuck here at Bradley for the weekend.

When/if there's a summer meet - I will do everything in my power to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back