Chicago area Headphone Meet JUNE 27th 2015 "ChiUniFi 9"
Jun 24, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #125 of 189
I can bring the HE6 but is there anyone that could provide a better adapter for your amplifier? It did not look like Justin was a given yet. Anyone have as 4 pin xlr adapter that terminates in wire for speaker taps?

I am 95% sure I will be there.  I remember jerryrigging something last time, but don't remember what exactly it was.  I don't currently have a standard adapter made, but could see if I have any 4-pin XLRs left in the bin.

Jun 24, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #126 of 189
Oh, and I may just bring the Pulse Xfi for people to try out.  I don't know how long I will stay and don't want to bring too much gear.

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #127 of 189
I'm a maybe for attending... depending on how some family stuff works out.

In the event that I can come, I see a few items can bring:

Beyerdynamic T1

AKG MassDrop K7XX

NAD Viso HP50
HE500 (modded)

Not sure about sources, amps or DACs just yet.

I would love to try out the T1 it's been on my list for a while. Also whoever said they'd bring the Lyr (maybe) I've been wanting to demo one of those as well!

Thanks so much to the organizers who made the HE-1000 and Ether possible! Super excited about those. You guys rock : )

Jun 24, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #131 of 189
I'm a maybe for attending... depending on how some family stuff works out.

In the event that I can come, I see a few items can bring:

Beyerdynamic T1

AKG MassDrop K7XX

NAD Viso HP50
HE500 (modded)

Not sure about sources, amps or DACs just yet.

I would love to try out the T1 it's been on my list for a while. Also whoever said they'd bring the Lyr (maybe) I've been wanting to demo one of those as well!

Thanks so much to the organizers who made the HE-1000 and Ether possible! Super excited about those. You guys rock : )

Family obligations are clear, and it looks like I'm coming for sure now! You gotta try the T1's with Darrin Fong's Out of Your Head demo at the meet. They are absolutely nuts with that software. Probably the best headphone for it, IMO.

Jun 25, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #132 of 189
  I want to. I have Cowon  Plenue 1 and DITA the truth. I am living in 315 S Peoria Street if someone could pick me up I would love to join.

You aren't that far from the Metra, dude, it'll take you right to Western Springs.

Jun 25, 2015 at 10:22 AM Post #133 of 189
  I want to. I have Cowon  Plenue 1 and DITA the truth. I am living in 315 S Peoria Street if someone could pick me up I would love to join.

Dude, metra to Hyde Park, then hitch a ride with me and Axel! We're getting breakfast pizza before the meet, lol! I should mention that the Metra lets off one block from my apartment :)

Kojaku

Jun 25, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #135 of 189
Does anybody happen to have an Audeze LCD 2.2 or an Oppo PM-3? I'd be pretty excited to hear those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back