Stax SR-202 (Modded)
Stax SR-207 (Stock)
Sennheiser HD650
AKG K601
Sony XB700
Fostex T50RP (Modded)

Jun 11, 2015 at 5:54 PM Post #19 of 189
I'll be there. I should be bringing: 

Sonic Frontiers TransDAC (+ Wyrd + Gustard U12)
Project Ember V2
a stock trio of an HD600, HD650, and an LFF Paradox. 

Too bad that the Liquid Carbon and Geek Out V2+ won't arrive until August at earliest ;_; If anyone wants to try out a Leckerton UHA 6S.MKII I can bring one of those too.

Jun 11, 2015 at 8:46 PM Post #24 of 189

The Bacillus Tilia is very enjoyable. It's a shame that it has to ship back to Chris by the end of next week.

At AXPONA they were showing the Bacillus, Bacillus Tilia, and Perfidus from Erzetich.

I feel like I am a day late and a dollar short as that's the third item being shipped back before the 27th meet.  Hopefully Todd and Summer will come through for the meet.  

Jun 11, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #25 of 189

I feel like I am a day late and a dollar short as that's the third item being shipped back before the 27th meet.  Hopefully Todd and Summer will come through for the meet.  

If the event was one week earlier I could have brought HIFIMAN's new DAP but timing works out how it does, not much we can do about it. I have to keep to the agreed timelines for review gear. :)

Jun 11, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #26 of 189
  I'll be there.

DAC:
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

Amps:
Stax SRM-T1S
Stax SRM-252S
Objective2
Bottlehead Crack

Headphones
Stax Lambda Normal Bias (Modded)
Stax SR-202 (Modded)
Stax SR-207 (Stock)
Sennheiser HD650
AKG K601
Sony XB700
Fostex T50RP (Modded)

excited that you are bringing those stax setups.  I am bringing my Lambda NB and fully restored srm1mk2 NB.  Love to hear your modded cans in comparison to mine.  I also have an unrestored srm1mk2 professional I might bring.  ints interesting to hear what difference the restore makes.

Jun 11, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #27 of 189

If the event was one week earlier I could have brought HIFIMAN's new DAP but timing works out how it does, not much we can do about it. I have to keep to the agreed timelines for review gear. :)

Ask hifiman if you could hold onto it for a bit longer till the meet is over.  I don't think they would mind exposing a few more people to the product for Zero effort on their part.  I've done this before and they were fine with it.

Jun 11, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #28 of 189
  Ask hifiman if you could hold onto it for a bit longer till the meet is over.  I don't think they would mind exposing a few more people to the product for Zero effort on their part.  I've done this before and they were fine with it.

I'll give that a shot.

Good news, my evening plans on the 27th have changed and I don't need to be home by 7pm so I'll be able to stay for the entire event. Huzzah!

Jun 12, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #30 of 189
Guys I'd love to join and will be in Chicago but I have a small conflict; I'm getting married that day!
Wish I could join but I'm guessing the future wife might object.
Have a great meet and hope to catch up with you soon.

how about I waive the the participation fee for your wife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back