Chicago area and other surrounding units, idea/interest in future meet?
Nov 25, 2005 at 4:17 AM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
Did you accept a job in Columbus or is it school?

We have a decent number of meets around here, but I might be up for a road trip if you or anyone else in the area wants to go to a chicago meet.

Job northwest of Columbus -- Honda R&D Americas, doing car audio systems work. Got my graduate degree in Urbana-Champaign, IL, which is why I know all these nut cases from the Illinois area.
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover
Strohmie ..... Columbus
cool.gif
.... that is only 35 miles from me. You will have to make a trip over sometime.

To be accurate, I'll probably be living in Dublin, which is a NW suburb of Columbus. But, close enough.

Columbus carpool line starts here.
biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2005 at 4:54 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
The date is set on December 10th!!!!

I will post a real thread like I said in a day or so (Death in the family taking some time).

mark it down on your calenders!!!!

I'm there, just tell me where. Sorry to hear about the death, take your time in posting any other info.

Nov 26, 2005 at 7:05 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
The date is set on December 10th!!!!

I will post a real thread like I said in a day or so (Death in the family taking some time).

mark it down on your calenders!!!!

Cant make it. Like I said earlier, I cant make anything earlier than Dec. 17. You guys are one week too early. I have exams starting that week.

Nov 28, 2005 at 9:21 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
Yeah, I was starting to think that it's about time for a Chicago meet.

BHD, Born2bwire, strohmie, I haven't seen you guys in a while. I'd definitely be up for a meet. Anytime after January 11 works for me.

Phil, are you still on campus? I'm moving into an apartment next year, it's near Healey/Sixth. Are you planning to stay in the same apartment with KW?

Edit: Hm, I missed Billy's post pegging the date at December 10.

Maybe next time
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 28, 2005 at 1:43 PM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN
BHD, Born2bwire, strohmie, I haven't seen you guys in a while. I'd definitely be up for a meet. Anytime after January 11 works for me.

Phil, are you still on campus? I'm moving into an apartment next year, it's near Healey/Sixth. Are you planning to stay in the same apartment with KW?

Edit: Hm, I missed Billy's post pegging the date at December 10.

Maybe next time
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm still on campus at the same place as before. But next year I'll be moving to another apartment that has yet to be determined. I'm trying to move further off campus and will probably just get a place for me since all my roommates are leaving (KW is going to apply for grad school next year but he won't hear back till the spring).

Yeah, I don't know about December 10th either since that's near finals.

Nov 28, 2005 at 11:03 PM Post #23 of 24
Thanks for trying to organize this bhd. We've had a couple attempts at a chicago meet recently that never got off the ground. Good chance I'll be at whatever date everyone agrees on. Ah yes, the virtues of underemployment....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back