Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014
Oct 6, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #63 of 167
I may be able to attend! Although I won't have anything to contribute except for my X5 :p Tentative please

Oct 7, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #64 of 167
Hi guys, for some reason I checked in and what do you know, a headfi meet :) I have been away for a very long time and would love to attend. Hopefully a few of the old timers will also attend. 

Oct 7, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #65 of 167
I hope you can make it, man!

Oct 10, 2014 at 6:27 PM Post #67 of 167
Hey Everyone,

Sadly, I won't be coming to ChiUniFi 8.5, nor any other ChiUniFi events in the foreseeable future.  I just moved to Seattle to catch up with my girlfriend, who came here for medical residency.  It's tough to say goodbye to the Midwest and especially to such a terrific group of Head-Fiers.  I really mean it; you guys are the bomb-diggity!

If you're ever in Seattle, look me up - we'll get food/drinks, talk shop, and maybe track down the local Head-Fi scene here, too.

Until we meet again,

Christian (ScuderiaHeadFi)

Oct 11, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #68 of 167
I hope you can make it, man!

Hi Skylab, I remember the meet at the water tower place you organized if I'm not mistaken, how long ago was that? :)

Oct 11, 2014 at 9:01 PM Post #69 of 167
Anyone bringing HiFiMAN HE-560 ? I'm intrigued by it, would love t try it out :) 

Oct 12, 2014 at 10:40 AM Post #71 of 167
Oct 12, 2014 at 8:02 PM Post #72 of 167
Hi Skylab, I remember the meet at the water tower place you organized if I'm not mistaken, how long ago was that? :)

That wasn't one I organized but I think that's when we met IIRC. Long time ago man! Funny I know I bought a nice headphone amp from you way back when but I don't remember what it was called :wink: Hope you can make the meet!

Oct 13, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #73 of 167
That wasn't one I organized but I think that's when we met IIRC. Long time ago man! Funny I know I bought a nice headphone amp from you way back when but I don't remember what it was called
wink.gif
Hope you can make the meet!

lol, now I remember it was actually next door in the John Hancock building :)  I had so many amps by now but I think the one I sold you was a Saugden Head Master. The meet is about 30 min from my house so I have to make it :)

Oct 13, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #74 of 167
Is this on November 2nd or 8th?

Oct 13, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #75 of 167
lol, now I remember it was actually next door in the John Hancock building :)  I had so many amps by now but I think the one I sold you was a Saugden Head Master. The meet is about 30 min from my house so I have to make it :)

Yup that's it! The Sugden. That was about 100 amps ago I think :wink:

And yes, that meet was at the Handcock, that's right. But I don't remember who hosted. I hosted one at my house about 7-8 years ago but I think you might have been out of the scene by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back