Chi-Uni-Fi 7 June 22nd 2013 Chicago headphone event interest check
May 17, 2013 at 2:57 AM Post #61 of 73
Bringing just my vinyl rig this time; Similar set-up I had at ChiUniFi 6.5.

May 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #62 of 73
Hey Me and my friend are pretty interested. We have pretty amateur rigs compared to the hifi people on this place and we would like to hear what a real setup sounds like.

May 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #66 of 73
stilll deciding whether or not i'll go this year. it'll be my first meet, i'm just really shy and nervous! 
frown.gif

May 31, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #67 of 73
Come out! I was nervous at my first meet when I moved to the area (would I be the outsider that no one talks too?), but everyone was great! I brought a friend who was clueless about headphones and he loved it too. My girlfriend is planning to join so you don't have to worry about being the only girl if that is a concern.

Jun 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #68 of 73
If it's anyone's first time coming to this meet, make sure you burn music on CDs to play them on laptops and CD players/transports. I kinda regret it when I was at CanJam and the chiunifi 2010 meet when I had my music stored in a usb hard drive.

Jun 1, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #69 of 73
Quote:
If it's anyone's first time coming to this meet, make sure you burn music on CDs to play them on laptops and CD players/transports. I kinda regret it when I was at CanJam and the chiunifi 2010 meet when I had my music stored in a usb hard drive.

Good idea, but I would recommend still bringing USB drives in addition to CDs.  I will have my laptop there, and it doesn't have a disc drive :)

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #70 of 73
Quote:
stilll deciding whether or not i'll go this year. it'll be my first meet, i'm just really shy and nervous! 
frown.gif

You can't be a headphoneus supremus - with over 4,000 posts - and never have gone to a meet!  You definitely need to join this one.

Jun 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #71 of 73
Quote:

You can't be a headphoneus supremus - with over 4,000 posts - and never have gone to a meet!  You definitely need to join this one.

^ thats a very good point. i gotta decide soon, its only a few weeks away 
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back