Chi-Uni-Fi 7 June 22nd 2013 Chicago headphone event interest check
Nov 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #3 of 73
Count me in. I'll update once closer to event time.

Mar 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #7 of 73
If we can finalize the room at the Sheraton Northbrook, I have initially talked with OnSong Audio and they will plan to bring the Allnic Audio HPA5000 headphone amplifier and the Calyx Audio Femto DAC. Also Tweak Studio will be coming. Arnold will let me know later what goodies he will bring. I have also talked with db and he will see what Cavalli Audio amplifiers he can bring. I am following up with a few others like Ray Samuel to see if he can make it.

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #8 of 73
Quote:
If we can finalize the room at the Sheraton Northbrook, I have initially talked with OnSong Audio and they will plan to bring the Allnic Audio HPA5000 headphone amplifier and the Calyx Audio Femto DAC. Also Tweak Studio will be coming. Arnold will let me know later what goodies he will bring. I have also talked with db and he will see what Cavalli Audio amplifiers he can bring. I am following up with a few others like Ray Samuel to see if he can make it.

I look forward to seeing Arnold again.  The mini meet he hosted really got me back into the hobby and started my climb up the chain (for better or worse).

Thanks for the work you are putting in to gathering support.

Mar 3, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #9 of 73
Add me.

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #13 of 73

Ray is going. This chiunifi we will be racing

Our bmx bikes....

Sad part is after all the cigs I smoke he would probably still win. I'm going have to resort to distraction on the track from a few beautiful girls, then again both of us may never make it to the finish line.

Mar 6, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #15 of 73
Quote:
This is exciting. Hopefully I can finish my B22 build by then. And my rebuilt Bottlehead S.E.X.

Interested in building a Dynahi?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back