Chi-Uni-Fi 7.5 - Chicago Area Meet - Nov 2nd
Oct 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #17 of 107
I am excited about meeting you all. I can bring some gear (including JDS Labs Objective O2) as well as a 12 plug power strip.

Oct 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #18 of 107
meet is shaping up.  about 11 so far, with lots of new people.  very fun.  be sure you let me know what gear you will be bringing and I'll list it.

so where are Rob?? Billy? Ray?  Yes Rob, the TV will be available again I believe.

also, anyone got any HE400's?  I'd like to spend some time with them.

Oct 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #19 of 107
I've been watching the thread! I really enjoyed last years at this venue, and so did my son. This year may be tough, because my (70 year old) parents will be visiting me from out of town, so getting away will be tough. But I will see how things shape up. Will be a "game time decision" I'm afraid.

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #21 of 107
I finally have a few days so I am going to try to finish my Bottlehead S.E.X. so that I can bring it to the meet (I know, I have said that for two meets now...)

Complete list (may change, as some are currently for sale):

Bottlehead S.E.X. 2.1
Resonessence Concero
CEntrance HifiM8
HRT MicroStreamer
Sennheiser HD800
Sennheiser Momentums (balanced)
Fostex T50RP (heavily modded)
Beyerdynamic DT660
8 socket Isobar
Revamped, world-famous, meet cable system.

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #22 of 107
lots of things I'd like to try out there.  actually never really spent time with the hd800.  that interests me, even though I would likely not spend the dough on one.

Dont know anything about the 660.

CANT WAIT for the Revamped, world-famous, meet cable system!!!!

so who else is coming?  speak up.

Oct 4, 2013 at 6:38 PM Post #23 of 107
I'll be showing up.  

Will bring phones (Sennheiser HD 600, HD 800, Beyerdynamic T1), Mytek DAC, and, crossing my fingers that it doesn't sink or otherwise meet disaster on its way over here, an audio-gd Master 8 amp that should arrive any day now.  Should be properly burnt in by the meet date.

Would love to put the Master 8 head to head with the GS-X Mk2 and see what happens.
wink_face.gif

Oct 8, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #25 of 107
Dang I'd love to finally try the 4/4Rs (or any member of the Westone family for that matter).  Cheers!

Oct 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #28 of 107
  I'll be showing up.  

Will bring phones (Sennheiser HD 600, HD 800, Beyerdynamic T1), Mytek DAC, and, crossing my fingers that it doesn't sink or otherwise meet disaster on its way over here, an audio-gd Master 8 amp that should arrive any day now.  Should be properly burnt in by the meet date.

Would love to put the Master 8 head to head with the GS-X Mk2 and see what happens.
wink_face.gif

eek.gif

i have t1, hd 800, mytek as well, could easily put them head-to-head against each other then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back