Check this - Audi-Oh
Apr 24, 2003 at 4:58 AM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by beni
It only hurts until you get used to it.

Your sig...

very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 25, 2003 at 1:18 AM Post #17 of 24
I used to have an Audi-Oh I picked up for $20 at the local cash converters. I think it was a 1992 model? Sadly, like so many instances in portable Audi-oh's I think the newer ones suck in comparisons to the older models. My one's built like a tank! Sure, the new ones have longer battery life...

Apr 25, 2003 at 2:27 AM Post #21 of 24
just so u guys dont get hurt:

Quote:

We strongly recommend that you slightly lubricate the bullet attachement before inserting it into any slip-over accessory, or yourself for that matter. This will make removing the bullet later much easier.

cool.gif

~EO

Apr 25, 2003 at 3:29 AM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by bigforearms
PTrick: You mean to tell me you bought a used Audi-Oh?

Well, I hope you cleaned your umm... purchase, thoroughly.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 25, 2003 at 8:11 AM Post #23 of 24
quote:Originally posted by beni
It only hurts until you get used to it.

Quote:

Originally posted by myself, aka me
Your sig...

very_evil_smiley.gif

Heh...didn't even notice. That quote actually came from my trumpet teacher - he was explaining to me how the feeling of being completely out of breath but continuing to exhale forcefully "only hurts until you're used to it". He's nuts. If you ever find recordings of Allen Vizzutti playing trumpet, you'll see what I mean. They're a little hard to find, but worth it. Crazy.

Apr 25, 2003 at 4:23 PM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

ptrick.... looks like you're well versed in the arts of self-pleasuring

Why yes, although I do not consider myself as an expert I can certainly classify myself as an enthusiast.

Quote:

Well, I hope you cleaned your umm... purchase, thoroughly.

Actually, the previous owner had really looked after it so I guess I was lucky to get one in almost mint condition! All I needed to do was to give it a quick once over with the contact cleaner and off she buzzed..... er..... PLAYED as smooth as butter.

Mmmmmm..... butter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back