Check this - Audi-Oh
Apr 18, 2003 at 11:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

mirkot

New Head-Fier
Don't just listen to music, FEEL it!

back_girl.gif

Audi-Oh™ is a revolution in stimulation technology for men or women. Sound is converted into infinitely variable pulses of pleasure. Audi-Oh* can use ambient sound, like the music in your favorite club, or direct audio input from devices such as portable CD players, MP3 players, your PC or home audio and video systems. You'll find a million ways to use Audi-Oh!

product_page_large_image.jpg

Apr 19, 2003 at 12:05 PM Post #6 of 24
Whether its a spider, a bee... or, whatever, I bet it was sure in a lot of pain when that big white thing was shoved up its rear end...

Go on then, who's gonna try this out?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 19, 2003 at 4:15 PM Post #8 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by mirkot
Don't just listen to music, FEEL it!

Audi-Oh™ is a revolution in stimulation technology for men or women. Sound is converted into infinitely variable pulses of pleasure. Audi-Oh* can use ambient sound, like the music in your favorite club, or direct audio input from devices such as portable CD players, MP3 players, your PC or home audio and video systems. You'll find a million ways to use Audi-Oh!

[/B]

On Head-fi only acceptable with the older Sony models preferably with an amp
tongue.gif

Apr 19, 2003 at 7:15 PM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by AIM9x
i've heard stories about girls putting the bullet on their guys' trouser snakes and them practically going into convulsions.

uh.. *ahem* .. my gf seems to like it
biggrin.gif

but this thing is more for /personal/ use...

http://www.audi-oh.com/Store/prodList.asp ... $70

maybe if you hook it up to some trance/techno, sit back, and watch her Audio-oh Show...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 20, 2003 at 12:42 PM Post #14 of 24
Just imagine what would happen to a speed metal fan getting t use this thing. Just like using a drill or something.

Apr 24, 2003 at 2:40 AM Post #15 of 24
From their site:

"Slip sliding away..."

We strongly recommend that you slightly lubricate the bullet attachement before inserting it into any slip-over accessory, or yourself for that matter. This will make removing the bullet later much easier.

http://www.audi-oh.com/tips.asp

teehee...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back