Check out what we built for a school project! Feedback absolutely encouraged!
Feb 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jekyll919

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right subforum for this, but here goes. I'm participating in an engineering class at my highschool, and my partner and I built these headphones, in an attempt at making something with better than average noise isolation. As part of the requirements for the project, we're required to get feedback from experts, and I immediately thought of Head-Fi's forums. All I'm asking for is for you guys to review this powerpoint, which details our build procedure, and tell us what you think. Any and all feedback is welcomed, and we'd appreciate an tips or advice on how we can improve them. Thanks! https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzf4x20e8phk1rl/Noise%20Isolating%20Headphones%20Build%20Procedure%20powerpoint.pptx

Feb 9, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #2 of 3
One thing you might want to show is how the drivers are held in place. 

Feb 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #3 of 3
The powerpoint is good. I think you did a nice job...one thing I like to do with a powerpoint that has pictures is make the pictures a full size page and add a text box to it. This way if the powerpoint is projected, you can use a laser pointer to draw attention to specific areas and the people in the back can still see. I also try to have small samples of the materials shown on the slides to pass around. Hyperlinks to datasheets for each of the materials is also nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back