Check out the great deal, Koss-35's only $98.92
Dec 14, 2001 at 10:13 PM Post #2 of 12
LOL, did you email them to point out this gravely error?

George

Dec 14, 2001 at 10:14 PM Post #3 of 12
heh nope.

I thought I might just be missing here (like maybe it ships in bulk or something).

I went to compare prices and is it that price on THREE websites, these things must be going like hot cakes, GET YOURS NOW!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2001 at 10:14 PM Post #4 of 12
I just bought a pair from Headroom for less than thirty bucks about two weeks ago! Either they made a big mistake at Yahoo, or they're a bunch of crooks. It isn't possible that Koss jacked up the price for the 35s in the last couple of weeks, is it? I went to that link you posted and clicked on the three different price comparisons and they all have the 35s listed for $98.

Dec 14, 2001 at 10:19 PM Post #6 of 12
I guess they're finally pricing them by what they're worth...

Oh wait... its not in the six digit range. Still a bargain!

Dec 14, 2001 at 11:20 PM Post #7 of 12
Holy cow!!

I'd expect breakfast after that kind of, umm, rip-off.

You would think that shipping to Mars would be included at that price.

Dec 14, 2001 at 11:57 PM Post #8 of 12
Maybe that's including shipping/customs/mortar resistant casing/etc. to Afghanistan from the US by way of China!

Dec 15, 2001 at 12:49 AM Post #9 of 12
As long as they're asking for $98.92, I figured I'd just give them all of my credit cards and my girlfriend as well. I think they're being very honest and fair and I feel they deserve more than what they're asking.

I will never shop at Yahoo again! If I hadn't found Headroom and Head-Fi, I probably would have ended up paying $100 bucks for the KSC-35s because I had no idea what they cost and I've always used Yahoo in the past. Those days are over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back