Check Out my sweet "Knu" Cables... (pics!)
Jul 23, 2008 at 11:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Resonance

New Head-Fier
Saw these on Ebay a long time ago, and I wanted to try them, but I wasn't expecting the quality to be anything special... I was wrong. They have locking connectors, thick dialectics, and silver coated center conductors, all for $39.99!

IMGP1626.jpg

IMGP1619.jpg

IMGP1620.jpg

IMGP1621.jpg

IMGP1623.jpg

I am not one to buy into all the cable hype, but I have to admit that these did make a definite improvement in transparency and impact. The only thing that bothers me is that they shrink wrapped the connector onto the cable so I can't take it off to see whether the soldering is lousy or not. Considering the Audiophile nature and the price, I'm going to buy more to replace all the thin copper monster cable i've got everywhere.

The name is "KnuKonceptz Silver Plated Coaxial RCA Cable 1M"

Oh, and they shipped from California the same day, and arrived 2 days later... none of this 3 week out of china "oil filled" stuff that's also on Ebay.

Jul 24, 2008 at 1:18 AM Post #3 of 18
Their soldering is just fine, I have some of their lower end stuff, it looks like it isn't hand soldered, but mass produced. I like this cable you posted visually a lot, but for the same price I picked up the Belkin PureAV Silver cable which is just as visually appealing, but also backs it up with things like 5N Pure copper PCOCC with varying gauge solid seperated strands

Jul 24, 2008 at 7:00 AM Post #5 of 18
Looks really nice to be a $40 cable. Hopefully it sound just as nice.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 28, 2008 at 7:10 PM Post #8 of 18
M3ntal, I've only used Belkin's PureAV Power Conditioners (which are awesome by the way, and much cheaper than Monster Power Centers), but i've never used their interconnects. This PCOCC concept is new to me... but it looks promising. Do they have this process in silver conductor cable?

Aug 3, 2008 at 4:43 AM Post #10 of 18
I am also curious about their I/c... but use their cable exclusively in my HT, and love it.

Aug 3, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #11 of 18
I use all KnuConceptz wiring in my car stereo system and love it, very good quality cabling and very affordable

Aug 4, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #12 of 18
Nice 'tip-off' abt the brand. Looks like I'll get a pair myself. Thanks Resonance!

About their power cable. I guess they are ok with IEC and UK three pin plug?

When a manufacturer say 'oxygen free'. How 'oxy free' are they? Any idea?

Aug 4, 2008 at 10:03 AM Post #13 of 18
damn those are some high quality looking cables for $40

Aug 4, 2008 at 7:21 PM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caution /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn those are some high quality looking cables for $40

I've not used anything else in my car audio installs since finding out about these guys a couple years ago, never had a problem with any of their interconnects or speaker wire. Good quality stuff at an affordable price.

Aug 7, 2008 at 1:10 PM Post #15 of 18
i wonder how much shipping would be to australia ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back