Check out HiFiMAN's new User Interface and Give Us Feedback
Apr 16, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #16 of 21
I tried sending a feedback message on the banner but got an error message.  My message was just a couple of sentences long. 

Anyway, my message is that I hope that large circle that appears in the middle of the screen when a song is playing does disappear after a short while as it partially obstructs the cover art.  Better yet, make the time the circle stays on user definable.

I've also inadvertently started another thread to discuss the HM901 not knowing this one already exists.  I guess this one is about the user interface so maybe it's not a bad idea to have one about the actual hardware.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/605982/hm-901#post_8312540

Apr 18, 2012 at 3:33 AM Post #19 of 21
I would agree with Benjamin6264 in that one of the most important areas of focus would be navigation.  I really like the capacity of a player such as this but the issue you run into is having all those artists/albums/songs to go through and not a great way to do it.  So far the best I've seen is through touch navigation but it would be great to find another way to manage the multitude of files on a large capacity device.

Bryan

Apr 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM Post #20 of 21
Nice feedback so far - do I would not repeat ...
but ... if anything make it as much ipod like as possible without getting to legal battle ...

Millions / we / I am so used to that interface ... see if you can borrow a few pointers ... perhaps you can implement the functionality differently ...

Good luck ...

May 3, 2012 at 4:53 AM Post #21 of 21
I just really don't need a touchscreen, am happy with the UI of the 601 - the sound is all that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back