Check out a fellow head-fier's CD
Jan 30, 2011 at 9:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

wsilvio

500+ Head-Fier
Hi Guys,

Thought you might be interested in a fellow head-fier's music.  I'm a jazz saxophonist and this is my debut album.  You can hear samples on the following sites:

http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/WilliamSilvio

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IXDIX6/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1296439697&sr=8-4

It's also available on itunes.  

If anyone is interested in a CD, pm me for a head-fier discount.  Thanks for listening.

will

Feb 1, 2011 at 6:14 PM Post #5 of 13
Hi Ed,

Thanks for checking out the CD.  The next concert I'm a part of will be at the Berklee Performance center on Feb. 15.  It's a concert that features guitarist from my department.  I'm playing on a large part of the concert.  If you are interested, pm me and I'll send you a ticket.  

will

Feb 2, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #6 of 13
Who mastered your album?

As a fellow engineer, I gotta say that the tone is rather good and that's just based off the samples.

Feb 2, 2011 at 8:46 AM Post #7 of 13

Quote:
Who mastered your album?

As a fellow engineer, I gotta say that the tone is rather good and that's just based off the samples.

Toby Mountain was the mastering engineer.  He has done a ton of stuff.  He recently re-mastered the Zappa catalog and has worked for many top names like David  Bowie, Bela Fleck etc....

I was lucky to be introduced to him by the guys in my rhythm section.  Everything on my recording and mastering sessions went smoothly.  It was a great experience!

will

Feb 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM Post #8 of 13

Quote:
Quote:
Who mastered your album?

Toby Mountain was the mastering engineer.  He has done a ton of stuff.  He recently re-mastered the Zappa catalog and has worked for many top names like David  Bowie, Bela Fleck etc....

I was lucky to be introduced to him by the guys in my rhythm section.  Everything on my recording and mastering sessions went smoothly.  It was a great experience!

will

I have actually heard of Toby Mountain. He did a good job with your release. 
beerchug.gif

Feb 4, 2011 at 2:09 PM Post #9 of 13

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who mastered your album?

will

I have actually heard of Toby Mountain. He did a good job with your release. 
beerchug.gif

Thanks.

will

Feb 6, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #12 of 13

Quote:
i just got the CD a couple of hours ago, and am listening to it.  So far, I'd say well worth the price.  Nice addition to the collection.

- Ed

I'm glad you are enjoying it.  Thanks,

will

Feb 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM Post #13 of 13
If those of you who were nice enough to check out my CD could leave me a review on itunes, amazon or cdbaby, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks,

will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back