Cheapish headphones.
Dec 10, 2008 at 1:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

SLUSHIE

Head-Fier
I'm looking to get a pair of headphones for a girl as a Christmas present. She is just using the normal ipod ones that don't fit in her ears. I want to get her something along the lines of a px-100 in function... but not price or sound quality. I found a pair of JVCs that are somewhat similar, but they are only 9 bucks and don't seem that great of quality. I want to spend around 30 bucks and I found portapros pretty close to that, but thats not something I think she would want to wear in public.

Thanks.

Dec 10, 2008 at 1:40 AM Post #5 of 7
I agree with the KSC75's, but only if she won't mind the [atrocious] design and the clip on type. If you want earbuds, you can stretch your budget for some PK3's off of Head-Direct.

Otherwise, J2's are a great deal for IEMs especially with the 2-for-1 deal.

Dec 10, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #6 of 7
I was going to suggest J2s as well, but SLUSHIE said the regular Apple buds didn't fit her.

I guess the J2s could if they give some option on tips (which I don't know about since I haven't received my J2s yet), but...I didn't want to recommend something I wasn't sure would work (as you said, assuming she can stand clip-ons + design).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back