Cheapest price for HD595s?
Mar 7, 2005 at 1:47 AM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by spike33
the 555 uses same driver as the 497 while 595 uses 650's driver. you got ripped off big time
evil_smiley.gif

What? I'm positive this is not the case. The 555 is completely different from the 497, while the 555 and 595 are quite similar, the 595 being a more or less straight upgrade from the 555.

Mar 7, 2005 at 1:50 AM Post #17 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightRaven
What? I'm positive this is not the case. The 555 is completely different from the 497, while the 555 and 595 are quite similar, the 595 being a more or less straight upgrade from the 555.

welcome to the wonderful world of the facetious.

Mar 7, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #20 of 27
After finding out the cheapest place to get them, make sure you are giving your money to a reputable dealer. I have had issues with the past on other consumer electronics products on the internet..

That said, I am willing to pay up to $15 more for a good rating, good customer service, and ease of ordering, etc.

I have never had a problem with Amazon, Newegg, or any of the headphone dealers linked to Head-fi.org (especially if you tell them that you found them via this website).

Good luck with your purchase.

Isaiah

Mar 7, 2005 at 3:19 AM Post #21 of 27
You might like to get TVJ to email you their best price if you're interested in the HD595. Not only are they usually competitive, they offer quick, responsive service. And you can support a Head-Fi sponsor.

BW

Mar 7, 2005 at 4:09 AM Post #22 of 27
Just to give my input... I just bought some 595's on eBay. They were supposed to have been delivered last Monday, but they have mysteriously disappeared. So far it looks like USPS, but I'm not sure how easy the eBay guy is going to be when dealing with insurance and getting my money back, etc. Of course, I don't know how any other place would be when the carrier loses the package, but this is one of those situations where you wonder if you should have gone with a real company. I hope to get my 595's some day, but USPS says I have to wait 30 days before they are officially "lost".
mad.gif

Mar 8, 2005 at 12:37 AM Post #24 of 27
ok, well so far, my order from inet, i sent them an email, because on ebay it says i didn't pay, but i got an email that says i did. So they responded this monday, and told me they received, and thould be shipping this morningl.

Mar 8, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #26 of 27
Greetings Learned Forum:

Just to let everyone know, my 595s, ordered through inetdistributors, arrived punctually today. The packaging is perfect, they were right on time, and everything seems completely kosher.

Now I have to slog my way home through a snowstorm Then it's time to slip them on and prepare myself for aural nirvana as I fire up these babies for the first time
580smile.gif

I will post my impressions and how politely they get along with my Gizmo.

Nick B

Mar 8, 2005 at 7:16 PM Post #27 of 27
I ordered from iNetdistributors (ebay, HD555)... I got the headphones in like 3 days after payment. Perfect packaging, perfectly brand new phones.... fully recommended!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back