Cheapest place to get an iPod Mini?
May 19, 2004 at 10:32 PM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by diefree
I'm talking about something more along the lines of this, except, not Nike brand, and with about, oh, say 20GB of storage space.

Any ideas?

Diefree, I'm not being rude or trying to be a pain, and I've done this several times myself, especially when I was new, so don't take this the wrong way, but you're kind of hijacking someone's thread.
It might be politer to open your own thread where people can answer your specific question, without having to simultaneously "ignore" Zuerst.
Again, I've been guilty of this many times in the past, myself, often without thinking, so I'm just trying to be helpful, nothing more.
wink.gif

May 20, 2004 at 2:02 AM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Seriously though, I mean why would anyone buy something that charges you 99cents a track to download songs, and then you can't even transfer the song into your home theater setup?

I know, it's a very good question, one that I'll wonder about for the ages.

Anyhow, see the Dell link above, and save yourself some $$$.

Bye

I don't like iPod, but you have your facts completely wrong.

May 20, 2004 at 5:31 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Seriously though, I mean why would anyone buy something that charges you 99cents a track to download songs, and then you can't even transfer the song into your home theater setup?

I know, it's a very good question, one that I'll wonder about for the ages.

Anyhow, see the Dell link above, and save yourself some $$$.

Bye

Well, who says you have to purchase music through the iTunes Music Store (iTMS) just because you have an iPod?

I own a 20GB iPod, and I have purchased a grand-total of one song from the iTMS (actually, I bought it for my sister). The rest of my 30GB+ music library consists of music that I ripped from my CD collection, and a dozen or so MP3 files sourced from the 'Net.

May 20, 2004 at 5:35 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Hijacking a thread?

How dare you.

If I wanted to "hijack" a thread, I'd do something like

THIS

Oh, believe me, Diefree, I dare, especially since you refuse to offer the same courtesy already extended to you. PM me if you feel you need to take this further.

May 21, 2004 at 9:51 PM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolt San
Wow, someone's a badass over the internet.
rolleyes.gif

Tell you what!!
wink.gif
I'll bet he twiddles that keyboard around one hand, blows the smoke off it and then stuffs it into a leather holster and rides off into the distance, dragging his 20 obnoxious posts behind him..
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

May 31, 2004 at 12:45 PM Post #26 of 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back