cheapest place to buy Jays D-jay earphones
Sep 23, 2007 at 6:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

pk_volt

New Head-Fier
I've been looking for places to buy them online. The only place I found was audiocubes for 99.99 US

wondering if there are cheaper places, or perhaps other earphone suggestions.

Oct 6, 2007 at 3:13 PM Post #4 of 13
Nothing on eBay.

I also did a google products search... nothing besides headphone.com.
frown.gif

Oct 6, 2007 at 6:18 PM Post #5 of 13
I'd pay the extra bit for the great service of Kohn at Audiocubes. My d-jays just died (after 3 months) and Kohn admitted that there was a bad batch of them and that they recieved a lot of returns. He promised that mine would be replaced by one from the new batch, no questions asked.

Oct 7, 2007 at 5:07 PM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by skev13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd pay the extra bit for the great service of Kohn at Audiocubes. My d-jays just died (after 3 months) and Kohn admitted that there was a bad batch of them and that they recieved a lot of returns. He promised that mine would be replaced by one from the new batch, no questions asked.

www.dxcstore.com has a special for head-fi members - 10% off (about $10)... but they only have the d-JAYS in white (I was hoping to get black).
I think I will pay the extra $10 to get them from audiocubes.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 19, 2010 at 7:21 AM Post #12 of 13
Limited time offer for black D-Jays
49.97 GBP     =     76.4040 USD

http://www.jaysearphones.co.uk/d-jays-earphones-in-ear-sound-isolating-earphones---black-summer-sale-limited-time-only-421-p.asp

This is the official retailer for Jays in UK and can be fully relied upon. (They are also listed on Jays website)

Let me know if this was helpful.

Jul 19, 2010 at 7:23 AM Post #13 of 13
Sorry, this is a very old post...i just misinterpreted the date format 10/13/07 - seemed like 13th July 2010 :)

Please delete my previous post and sorry for the trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back