Cheapest online prices for Shure SE530 and Westone 3?
Mar 6, 2009 at 2:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Quixizous

Head-Fier
There's probably a thread for this somewhere in the forum, so if you know of one, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could link it.

I'd like to buy from an authorized dealer so I can be sure the warranty would be fulfilled. So far, the cheapest prices I've seen from authorized dealers are $380 for the Westone 3 from earplugstore.com and, according to Froogle.com, $320 for the SE530 from headphone.com. Earphonesolutions also has the SE530 for $375 with the 25% coupon. According to some posts I've read, people have been able to get the SE530 for under $300 from an authorized dealer, but, if I recall correctly, they were older posts. Thanks.

Mar 7, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #4 of 11
That is a good deal from soundearphones, and buying used on head-fi would be much cheaper, too. Hmmmm. Too many choices, lol.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #8 of 11
Checked out OneCall. Seems that they are an authorized Shure dealer. If I buy from them through Amazon.com's marketplace, will the warranty be honored? Based on the posts I've read, it seems as if Shure would be cool with it, but I'd like to be sure.

Mar 16, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quixizous /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's probably a thread for this somewhere in the forum, so if you know of one, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could link it.

I'd like to buy from an authorized dealer so I can be sure the warranty would be fulfilled. So far, the cheapest prices I've seen from authorized dealers are $380 for the Westone 3 from earplugstore.com and, according to Froogle.com, $320 for the SE530 from headphone.com. Earphonesolutions also has the SE530 for $375 with the 25% coupon. According to some posts I've read, people have been able to get the SE530 for under $300 from an authorized dealer, but, if I recall correctly, they were older posts. Thanks.

Headphone.com is HeadRoom which is one of the prmier sponsors on this forum. i bought mine there a few months back for $329. I've done a fair amount of business with them and there GREAT to deal with and there return policy is teriffic!

You may save $10-$20 elswhere but frankly HeadRoom is a total pleasure. they might even match your lowest price. plus shipping is free right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back