Cheapest iPod LOD
Jan 14, 2009 at 2:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

LeonWho

1000+ Head-Fier
What's the cheapest LOD money can buy?

Has to be under $10.
biggrin.gif

I need the highest quality, relative to the price.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 14, 2009 at 1:05 PM Post #2 of 15
Hi,

Quality sub $10.00 LOD cables don't exist. At that price they would be unshielded cheap cable and plastic bodied connectors. You would be better off spending arounb $20-25 on a decent cable

Though you could try Ebay

Chris

Jan 14, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Connections /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

Quality sub $10.00 LOD cables don't exist. At that price they would be unshielded cheap cable and plastic bodied connectors. You would be better off spending arounb $20-25 on a decent cable

Though you could try Ebay

Chris

Absolutely ridiculous unless you think that L-2T2S from Canare is cheap crap.

3.5mm 24k gold-plated jack
L-2T2S Canare Cable
Total length of the cable is about 10"
$15 - free shipping

Search Ebay for seller - wemakeamp

Jan 14, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #4 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppysmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Absolutely ridiculous unless you think that L-2T2S from Canare is cheap crap.

3.5mm 24k gold-plated jack
L-2T2S Canare Cable
Total length of the cable is about 10"
$15 - free shipping

Search Ebay for seller - wemakeamp

Erm it costs alot more than $10.00 so whats your point

Chris

Jan 15, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #10 of 15
Dude I think you still need a mini to mini IC. That's not a LOD, just a Dock connector w/a 3.5mm adapter. @$5.46 for the adapter, youv'e got $4.53 left to stay under $10.00. How in the world are you going to get a "quality" LOD at this price? Even if you get a Cardas 6" mini to mini ($18.00) from HeadRoom (pictured below), which is the cheapest "quality" one they carry would still run you about $25+s/h all together. Good Luck.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Jan 16, 2009 at 12:35 AM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonWho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, and I forgot to add, I have a custom interconnect, so it can terminate in a female jack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headphile808 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dude I think you still need a mini to mini IC. That's not a LOD, just a Dock connector w/a 3.5mm adapter. @$5.46 for the adapter, youv'e got $4.53 left to stay under $10.00. How in the world are you going to get a "quality" LOD at this price? Even if you get a Cardas 6" mini to mini ($18.00) from HeadRoom (pictured below), which is the cheapest "quality" one they carry would still run you about $25+s/h all together. Good Luck.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Let me refer you to my previous post. Headphile, Previous Post. Previous Post, Headphile.
biggrin.gif

Jan 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonWho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let me refer you to my previous post. Headphile, Previous Post. Previous Post, Headphile.
biggrin.gif

Well if you included that vital piece of info it in your Current Post, LeonWho Current Post you wouldn't have to refer me to your Previous Post LeonWho now would you? Try to include all the info on your Next Post LeonWho, Next Post LeonWho. Good Luck.
Aloha
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Users who are viewing this thread

Back