Cheapest Ety4p @$190
Apr 17, 2005 at 2:32 PM Post #2 of 25
And the er6 would go for $80

Hum... smells rather fishy to me.

But again, if someone here is willing to give it a try and achieves a clear purchase, I would follow in a row

Apr 17, 2005 at 3:50 PM Post #4 of 25
I think I remember hearing that you do get your product, but they have otherwise poor communication so if you ever tried to return it or anything of that sort, you'd probably be out of luck. It's only for those people who really know they want that particular item, I suppose...

Apr 17, 2005 at 5:21 PM Post #5 of 25
I got my ER-4Ps from eektechnology about 3 weeks ago (at $215, sucks that he dropped the price.) They're totaly great, I got my stuff in about 3 days from across the country and it was packed up nice. And Etymotic has them listed as an authorized reseller. Buy your Etys from them if you're going to buy some, the guy who runs the place tries really hard. He ships out the same day if you place your order by 8 PM, and only charges like $7 for ground shipping, and he's got package tracking software on the site.

Apr 17, 2005 at 6:33 PM Post #6 of 25
Wow, he gots the er6i for $87 shipped!

Must stop buying stuff......
icon10.gif

Apr 17, 2005 at 8:44 PM Post #7 of 25
Too bad I don"t dwell within the US, 'cause they don't ship outside of the house.
mad.gif

Unless I find me some uncle/aunt somewhere in the States, my purse will have to bleed dry to get me one of these Etys.

Apr 17, 2005 at 10:35 PM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Standard
Too bad I don"t dwell within the US, 'cause they don't ship outside of the house.
mad.gif

Unless I find me some uncle/aunt somewhere in the States, my purse will have to bleed dry to get me one of these Etys.

Where are you from Standard?

Apr 18, 2005 at 12:26 AM Post #10 of 25
Did not realize that the 6i is also priced very competively! Unfortunately like Standard, I am not in the States. I am staying in Singapore. But hope that this thread will help those looking for a cheap deal.

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post #14 of 25
Hi,

I just purchased a set of ER4Ps from eek Technology last Thurs via Amazon where they also sell them. Price was good and they had good feedback on Amazon so I bought them.

Then I saw this thread on Sunday and sent an email to eek to see if I could get the lower price. I really did not expect it but was curious to see how they would react.

Their response was lightning fast and since they shipped out the phones already--fast shipping--they just credited me $20. They also said they are in the process of lowering their price on Amazon.

This is a great price on these very good phones and eek's service seems to be stellar. Of course the phones are not actually here yet so I will post again once I have them and the transaction is complete. But I am quite encouraged so far.

etysmile.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #15 of 25
Recieved the ER4Ps today, just 2 biz days after ordering them and eek also processed a credit to me to cover the price differences between last Thurs and their recent price reduction.

Great customer service. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back