>>Cheap-Midrange Canalphone for Rap/Rock/Trance<<
Jan 24, 2007 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

_M2

500+ Head-Fier
Currently, I have the Mx400 and the Ksc75s. I've went through various types of headphones including recabled K81Djs. But, the K81s are not very portable for daily commutes on the bus and the ksc75s leak sound very much.

I've also gone through with the JVC Marshmallows and they are just a muddy mess. Believe me, I've inserted them properly,my dap doesnt have a bass boost function and I've adjusted the EQ settings but just failed to enjoy them at all. Like people say, they are just good as backups at $9.

I've ventured even deeper, looking in the forums and nothing else seems to have such bass impact as the Vibe / Bass Freq / EP630
My major rip in the deal with the Vibes is that they have little/no isolation, and also its hard to spend a vast amount of money for others like UM2 / e4c , with the looming sum of tuition costs.

So, after climbing up the food chain of Headphones and back down again, My money is either set on either the Bass Freqs or the EP630s. Now, I just want to know --> Which is the Better of the two? Not just with the bass, but also overall SQ with the Mids/Highs and Preference.
thanks everyone

Jan 24, 2007 at 8:48 AM Post #2 of 3
Haven't heard the Bass Freqs, but I can vouch for the Creatives -- very good value in their price range. (There will be some cord microphoncis, though; part of the time I don't pay any attention to it ... I think I've gotten used to it, and I don't use the Creatives in a very active setting, anyway.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back