Cheap, long-lasting battery, and durable mp3 player
Sep 30, 2013 at 12:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jeffmangum

New Head-Fier
My 2 year old mp3 player, a coby mp601, got some screen problems and the audio plays and stops. i really thought it was gonna last forever since it never showed any breaking signs. (or maybe it has a quick fix, anybody knows?) 
so im planning to buy a new one if theres no ifx. i was thinking a sansa since its cheap and its really good. but how is the battery? and does it last long? cause ive read this one post that it got broken after a month of use. 

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:37 AM Post #2 of 6
  My 2 year old mp3 player, a Coby mp601, got some screen problems and the audio plays and stops. I really thought it was gonna last forever since it never showed any breaking signs. (or maybe it has a quick fix, anybody knows?) 
So I'm planning to buy a new one if there's no fix. I was thinking a Sansa since its cheap and its really good. but how is the battery? and does it last long? cause I've read this one post that it got broken after a month of use. 

I like my Sansa Clip Zip, but replaced it with a used Sony E465 (16GB) player, larger screen and I believe a much longer battery life then the Clip Zip.

Sep 30, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #4 of 6
  My 2 year old mp3 player, a Coby mp601, got some screen problems and the audio plays and stops. i really thought it was gonna last forever since it never showed any breaking signs. (or maybe it has a quick fix, anybody knows?) 
so I'm planning to buy a new one if there's no fix. i was thinking a Sansa since its cheap and its really good. but how is the battery? and does it last long? cause I've read this one post that it got broken after a month of use. 

You might also post these kind of questions on the anythingbutipod website.

Sep 30, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #6 of 6
12 hrs? Is that bad? Cause I don't know how many hrs my coby mp601 last but I was really satisfied of its battery life. Lasts days (maybe because I don't listen that much?)

I would be very surprised if something as low cost as the Coby MP601 had a longer battery life the the Clip + or Clip Zip.
Also you can get a portable USB rechargers
Or recharge the Sansa Clip + or Zip at any USB port on a computer or laptop or carry around a USB to AC adapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back