cheap interconnect
Jul 27, 2009 at 3:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

specto

100+ Head-Fier
I want a really cheap interconnect that I can get fast. I don't care so much about quality of sound as much as quality of build, but I can't really find anything short length from amazon or some other store. I only want like a 3-6in interconnect. Anyone have any ideas.

Jul 27, 2009 at 4:06 PM Post #2 of 12
Rca interconnect? Mini to mini? Balanced? What exactly are you looking for, and why would something longer be a problem?

Jul 27, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #3 of 12
DIY. Not Kidding.

If you can't find it, make it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 27, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #5 of 12
Radio Shack?

Jul 27, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #7 of 12
BlueJean Cables. Suckers are built to last, overall quality can't be beat.

Mini to minis are a dime a dozen here on the FS forums or on ebay. Anything with a Neutrik/Switchcraft plug + Mogami + Canare and you're in business.

Also check out HeadRoom. They got a ton of good stuff there at decent prices. I personally use a Cardas HPI cable, it's flawless

Jul 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by oldskoolboarder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Radio Shack?

lol, well yes, but the problem is that buying all of that stuff ends up being more expensive than the cable, and I will eventually do this, I just want something to tide me over for the time being.
triportsad.gif

Jul 28, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #11 of 12
On a related note, is there a good mini-mini interconnect I can pick up at a physical store for under $20, that is at least 2ft long?

Is there anything I should look for to know it's worth buying? I need some length extension for my ES7s but I don't want to ruin my sound quality.

Aug 3, 2009 at 6:17 PM Post #12 of 12
maybe posting in FS/FT section you might be able to find someone who can make one for around that price? idk, just a suggestion, if you have no luck finding one in a store.

Quote:

Originally Posted by backwardsname /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On a related note, is there a good mini-mini interconnect I can pick up at a physical store for under $20, that is at least 2ft long?

Is there anything I should look for to know it's worth buying? I need some length extension for my ES7s but I don't want to ruin my sound quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back