Cheap headphones Vs Grados
Dec 6, 2011 at 2:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

JennaFF

100+ Head-Fier
Alright so heres my situation. I had a pair of old wireless headphones, and I lost the transmitter. SO I wired a cable to the drivers to make them wired. I think I might be crazy, but these 30 dollar headphones sound so much better than my grados, or even anything at best buy. And a bunch of my friends agree. Am I crazy or have I found a hidden gem?

Dec 6, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #3 of 7
The audio is very clear, I can hear every intrument. In one song, I can hear the reverb of a word for a few seconds after. Every detail no matter how tiny comes through. 

Dec 6, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #5 of 7
grado is not exactly known for details, you have to have more reasons behind your doubts. Or maybe, you like cans presenting you with a lot of details, if this is the case, why not get your self some k701s or dt880s.

Personally, I have a k701 and a rs2i, which i both love a lot, they serve different purposes, no one is better. 
redface.gif

Dec 6, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #6 of 7
Personally, I didn't like Grado 325i at all. Because the small sound stage, everything just sounded squished together and you couldn't pick out any detail. But to be fair, they did do something mids well, but the highs were cringeworthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back