Cheap headphone amp to listen to TV
Oct 17, 2012 at 8:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Denys

100+ Head-Fier
Good day everyone, I am looking to buy a chaep headphone amp which will be used to watch TV at night. Right now, I am using a Schiit Asgard which is way too good for this. I need an amp with RCA as I use RCA out of my Scientific Atlanta TV decoder to the amp. I use either Senn 448 (32 ohms) or Senn mx200 earbuds (16 ohms). I also want an amp with a power supply...(No batteries). Thanks for your help. Denys

Oct 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Good day everyone, I am looking to buy a chaep headphone amp which will be used to watch TV at night. Right now, I am using a Schiit Asgard which is way too good for this. I need an amp with RCA as I use RCA out of my Scientific Atlanta TV decoder to the amp. I use either Senn 448 (32 ohms) or Senn mx200 earbuds (16 ohms). I also want an amp with a power supply...(No batteries). Thanks for your help. Denys

Rolls HA43 Pro is an option. It has an RCA and a 1/4" input, 4 pairs of 1/8"+1/4" output jacks, an A/C adapter.

The FiiO E5 runs from USB power. It only has 1/8" inputs and outputs but a cheap adapter cable will fix that limitation.

Behringer also makes an inexpensive, pro headphone amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back