Cheap ER-4P
Jan 25, 2005 at 3:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

DonCorleone

100+ Head-Fier
Good Day Good Sir.

Quoting from www.ipodlounge.com

Microphonesolutions.com is offering iPodlounge readers an exclusive discount for all in-ear earphones with the exception of the following: Etymotic ER6, Etymotic 6i and Shure E2c. Enter coupon code IPODLOUNGE40OFF at check out. This coupon cannot be combined with free shipping. A 30 day money back gaurantee with full manufacturer's warranty apply. Authorized dealer for all brands. Coupon can be discontinued after 15 days.

Just in case you didn't know.

Jan 25, 2005 at 3:37 PM Post #2 of 7
Yeah, they gave a couple other sites the same set of cupons (delldjsite, riovolution, etc). Even with the cupon earsonic.com is still about $15 cheaper, plus they are a site sponsor.

Jan 25, 2005 at 3:59 PM Post #3 of 7
With that coupon the ER-4P costs (on microphonesolutions) 149 $ if i've not calculated wrong and on earsonic the Ety's cost 199 $. So that's pretty big difference. Oops I forgot to mention how much rebate there was, 40 %. Probably the same to all the sites they sent this to.

Jan 25, 2005 at 4:11 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by DonCorleone
With that coupon the ER-4P costs (on microphonesolutions) 149 $ if i've not calculated wrong and on earsonic the Ety's cost 199 $. So that's pretty big difference. Oops I forgot to mention how much rebate there was, 40 %. Probably the same to all the sites they sent this to.

With the coupon, the etys cost $209

Jan 25, 2005 at 4:48 PM Post #5 of 7
i just e-mailed microphonesolutions and they said they would match earsonics price of $199 and give free shipping but they won't give you the additional "IPODLOUNGE40OFF" coupon so basically order from earsonic because they are a sponsor and microphonesolutions discount isn't really even a discount because on their site it says they will match any lower price well i found a lower price and now they won't let me use a coupon so that i would actually be saving a significant amount of money by ordering from them............ no thanks

Jan 25, 2005 at 5:08 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by DonCorleone

I believe the rebate is $40 off, not 40% off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back