Cheap canalphones
Jun 10, 2005 at 2:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Spetsnaz Op

New Head-Fier
Ok, I just need a list of some decent canalphones under 25, so far I have the EX 51 and the Aiwa HP-V600 with the HJE50 Panasonics. Unfortunately the last 2 cannot be found
frown.gif
. Any others, or am I stuck with EX 51's. Another question, are these ex 51's any good? -------> http://www.ecost.com/ecost/ecsplash/...pno~205779.asp

Thanks.

Jun 10, 2005 at 4:26 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spetsnaz Op
Ok, I just need a list of some decent canalphones under 25, so far I have the EX 51 and the Aiwa HP-V600 with the HJE50 Panasonics. Unfortunately the last 2 cannot be found
frown.gif
. Any others, or am I stuck with EX 51's. Another question, are these ex 51's any good? -------> http://www.ecost.com/ecost/ecsplash/...pno~205779.asp

Thanks.

no I despise mine.... Its too bad really because I really wanted to like them. They are so comfortable and portable.

e2cs stomp em IMHO.

Garrett

Jun 10, 2005 at 4:36 AM Post #3 of 7
ex51 has A LOT of bass, most would say it is muddy and i would have to agree. However, that being said i still like them for the gym because they can taking a beating, isolate pretty well, and are super comfortable. Why no check out the ex81, i am pretty sure you will find something if you do a search.

Jun 10, 2005 at 4:56 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectroJunkie
ex51 has A LOT of bass, most would say it is muddy and i would have to agree. However, that being said i still like them for the gym because they can taking a beating, isolate pretty well, and are super comfortable. Why no check out the ex81, i am pretty sure you will find something if you do a search.

Funny you mention those as my sister is getting a pair. I will consider them, but actually I just found some HJE50's at J+R. Unfortunately I need these by next friday and cannot wait for ground shipping (overnight goes way overbudget). To be honest I am really close to just overnighting some KSC75's or HD201's or even XD200. Does anyone here think that it would be too annoying to lug around HD201's for airplane use? I would certainly have the space in my backpack. Anyone ever travelled with full sized phones? I can't get decent canals for 25 overnight but I CAN get these overnighted. KSC75 would probabily leak too much
frown.gif
and not everyone appreciates my Rammstein/Megahurz/B.G./Thursday/Modest Mouse/various rap playlist as much as I do
k1000smile.gif

Jun 10, 2005 at 5:11 AM Post #5 of 7
If you can order from JR tomorrow morning, confirm with them with their 800-number that they will ship your order tomorrow. I'm sure that regular ground shipping can get to your home before next friday if it's shipped tomorrow.

Jun 10, 2005 at 5:34 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
If you can order from JR tomorrow morning, confirm with them with their 800-number that they will ship your order tomorrow. I'm sure that regular ground shipping can get to your home before next friday if it's shipped tomorrow.

They are out of stock
frown.gif

Jun 10, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #7 of 7
I bought mine from eCost.com for 15.99 and overnight shipped for 9.99 plus a handling fee. I ended up paying 32.00 USD which might not be the best price for these phone, but I did have them the next day which was worth the extra 5 to 7 dollars to me. I am talking about the HD 201.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back