Cheap balanced cable for Beyerdynamic T1
May 9, 2020 at 6:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

fqdhlyc

Head-Fier
Hey guys, I'm looking for a cheap-ish cable for Beyerdynamic T1 2nd gen.

I do not have a huge budget, I'm looking at Arctic Cable's Ion and LQi Cable (both around $160). I'm wondering what would the major differences be comparing cables at this price to something a little more expansive, for example, Moon Audio's black dragon and Norne's Draug (around $280).

Thanks in advance.

May 9, 2020 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 3
if you know any cable builders/know how to make cables, the cheapest way to get high-quality cable would be purchasing several feet of cables from Cardas or other manufactures and make a cable yourself. The quality is guaranteed to be good.

May 9, 2020 at 11:55 PM Post #3 of 3
if you know any cable builders/know how to make cables, the cheapest way to get high-quality cable would be purchasing several feet of cables from Cardas or other manufactures and make a cable yourself. The quality is guaranteed to be good.

Yes, I’m definitely looking into that as well. Besides Cardas, where else can I get these ‘raw’ cables for cheap? I want to explore some different options because if this works, I’m going to build so much more cable for my other headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back