Charleston Cable Company Black Friday Weekend Deals
Nov 17, 2013 at 12:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

aclacour

Member of the Trade: Charleston Cable Co.
The Charleston Cable Company black friday sale will begin on 11/29 and end on 12/2 at midnight. To take advantage of these deals you should contact me directly at charlestoncable@gmail.com. I sold out of some stuff last year and I want to give people a chance to opt out if they want. Even if I do sell out, all orders placed within this time frame will be honored at the sale prices.
All direct cable purchases from my website will be discounted at 20% before sale.

All cables will be discounted at 20%. So A $300 cable will only cost $240.

Customers who by any non-cable products such as headphones or amps will be eligible to receive a 30% discount on any cable of their choice. Buy a pair of headphones and you could also get a $300 cable for $210. For each piece of gear bought you will receive this discount on one cable of your choice.
All gear/cable combos will receive the discount in the form of an after purchase rebate. I have to do this manually so please be patient as I expect to be very busy at the time. :wink:

I will match any other verified dealer's price on an identical headphone or amplifier.

Dec 2, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #2 of 2
Apparently some customers are receiving an error message stating that Paypal cannot complete transactions.  Disregard this message, most customers have been able to complete transactions despite this message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back