Charleston Cable Company - Audeze Upgrade Cable - UPOCC
Sep 9, 2013 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Archerious

Previously known as vampire5003
As soon as I ordered my Audio-GD NFB-10ES2 I knew I was going to need a balanced cable for my LCD-2 Rev 1's, but most of the big guys like Toxic Cables, etc have a 12-16 week lead time. The stock Audeze balanced cable my friend gave me a few months back (had it setting in the closet) was nicked and torn. I wanted/needed the cable sooner, and then I came across Charleston Cable Company, I emailed, asking for a 4 pin balanced XLR cable for my LCD-2, and wanted specifically the lead time. Here's the email:

September 5, 2013 - 11:07pm
Hello what is the build time and transit time on a LCD-2 cable from Charleston? I really need a replacement LCD-2 balanced 4 pin cable soon. The Audeze cable tore. No music!

Thanks,

Thomas

Then I get Christopher Lacour, respond:

September 5, 2013 - 11:10pm
I can have any cable listed built and shipped by Saturday.  Are you in the US?

That's right, it took less than 5 minutes for a response, exactly 3 minutes! Talk about Customer Service! Furthermore I'd have my cable built in time! W00t! I was really happy, I ordered off their site, and choice USPS Priority Mail etc. Then I get a shipping notification on Friday! I was busting out happy! I got the cable in today, September 9, 2013. It is fantastic. It sounds great. It looks great. It is a great cable. Cannot recommend more. Anyone out there who wants a great cable, fast build time, and honestly ships within a acurate time frame look no futher.

Charleston Cable Company! 

I haven't enjoyed a cable this much since Norse Audio! Folks check this company out!

Seriously, I really like the cable!

Oct 21, 2013 at 7:30 AM Post #2 of 2
I concur. I recently ordered a balanced cable for my LCD-3 and received it in very short order. Build quality was excellent and the price was very reasonable compared to some of the more popular sources. Charleston will be my "go to" in the future for headphone and interconnect cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back