Changing Focus?Advice re-Audio Engine Speakers & Similar for Sansa Fuse??
Sep 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

norskman

100+ Head-Fier
[size=x-small]
normal_smile .gif
Hello Fellow Members!
Up until now i had being totally focused Re- advice as to the best Audio set up for my Dell Studio 17? then as sometimes happens, things change fast..and you have to think on your feet!

In my case the Laptop may not be an option for much longer?(long boring story) so i am focusing my efforts on my Sansa Fuse & how to make this smashing mp3 player even better with a good set of active speakers,not unlike what i was after for the dell...I was not even aware you could use real speakers with MP3 Players? i am aware the audio engine range can be used with the mp3 player...just wondered what other offerings in the same or lower price range could be a good choice?and would i benefit from any kind of pre amping or is just connecting to speakers enough?
I am really all new to this..although i have done a lot of reading ..i just need a bit more help....
I am not able to get out much..so having the luxury of the little sansa fuse and a good pair of speakers would be brilliant..i am not overly keen on cans..not yet anyway?
many thanks in advance

Steve
beerchug.gif
[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back