Changes at Livewires
Feb 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #16 of 21
Well, today marks 10 days since my impressions were received at LiveWires.  That means I'm officially in "the window", at least I think I am. They told me 10-14 days turnaround, but if that means 10-14 business days...

UPDATE: Just got email from Marc telling me they are ready to go - woohoo!  I guess that means they'll ship today or tomorrow...trackng number is forthcoming.  I'll post back here once I've received them.   So far, I've been very pleased with the service.

Feb 19, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #20 of 21
They are finally here
smily_headphones1.gif

Can't tell much about sound yet, they seem to sound quite different than my Er-4p's. Less highs, less detail, more bass. That is all I can say right now.

Fit, left ear perfect, right ear I'm not sure yet. Right IE seems to stick out my ear a bit more then my left ear and if I move my jaw I'll here a moving noise from the IE which doesn't happen on the left side. Since this is my first custom pair of IE's ever I cannot tell you if this is normal or not. I will give it a couple of more day's to see how this develop.

Finish, looks good. Black top plate is ..... euh well black. The rest is clear and you can see the drivers very good. Since I cannot compare to other custom IE's this is all I can say about this.

May 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #21 of 21

Quote:
[size=medium]We have made changes at Livewires.  This fall we moved all operations to Matrics, Inc. in Osseo, Minnesota. Matrics is a 25 year old company known for designing great products and delivering outstanding customer service.

The move has streamlined ordering and greatly improved customer service.  New orders are shipping in 10 to 14 days; repairs are shipping in 8 to 10 days. High quality cables are in stock and ready to ship.

Livewires Duals and Triples continue to be the best value in in-ear monitors. Please contact us if we can serve you.

Thank you for choosing Livewires!

Marc Musselman and the Livewires Team[/size]

NEW 800 Number

Our new toll free number is 800-933-9899

Can you post all the colours and names that is available.Because I can't see all the colours from your website and your dealers ordering form in Singapore.
thanks in advance.

Indra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back