Champaign/Urbana Illinois Meet-up?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2015 at 2:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

jimjims

Head-Fier
Looks like there hasn't been talks of a meet up in the Champaign/Urbana (UIUC) area for quite some time.

If anyone is interested please let me know, since I'm trying to organize one. I have also posted on reddit, and will probably make some posts on facebook to check interest. 
A few people have already displayed interest on reddit, so hopefully we can get some more people and have a nice variety of gear to check out.

Jun 26, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #2 of 22
I'll be in town in early Sept for the Ellnora Guitar Festival. It's a long shot but if you were meeting that week it would be fun to stop in
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 26, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #3 of 22
Definitely count me in once the semester starts. I'll be missing Chi-Uni-Fi this year due to an out of state internship, so I'd love to make up for it a bit once I get back down to school. I would also try to get in touch with some of the other Chi-Uni-Fi people. Some of them may be interested in coming down one weekend for something like this.

Jun 26, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #4 of 22
  I'll be in town in early Sept for the Ellnora Guitar Festival. It's a long shot but if you were meeting that week it would be fun to stop in 
smily_headphones1.gif

No idea on a time yet, since I just thought about having a meetup today, but i'll let you know if it'll be around that time!

Definitely count me in once the semester starts. I'll be missing Chi-Uni-Fi this year due to an out of state internship, so I'd love to make up for it a bit once I get back down to school. I would also try to get in touch with some of the other Chi-Uni-Fi people. Some of them may be interested in coming down one weekend for something like this.

Sounds good, it'll probably be during the semester since most people are gone for the summer anyways. 

Sep 3, 2015 at 3:40 AM Post #5 of 22
Update!

Made a google form to find out best days and locations to host this. Please fill it out if you're interested in attending.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hYL3uztSnPdPG1k6yflf6Ip32bvGvCVkYCEi1RA8fBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Sep 4, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #6 of 22
Hope you can get enough interest as you're a lot closer and a lot less traffic than Chicago.  I hope some of my new toys come in in the next month but one never knows when you pre-order or pre-fund.  

Sep 23, 2015 at 7:46 AM Post #8 of 22
Oooh, depending on the date I'd consider stopping by. I haven't driven down for Black Dog in a while. I also miss Merry Ann's.

Sep 24, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #9 of 22
It would be cool to see some of you Chicago guys down here, especially since I missed the last few up there. Hope it works out that way.

Oct 25, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #10 of 22
  Looks like there hasn't been talks of a meet up in the Champaign/Urbana (UIUC) area for quite some time.

If anyone is interested please let me know, since I'm trying to organize one. I have also posted on reddit, and will probably make some posts on facebook to check interest. 
A few people have already displayed interest on reddit, so hopefully we can get some more people and have a nice variety of gear to check out.

Any updates or has the thread died after a month without any comments?

I did receive my Pulse X Infinity as well as the Burson Audio Lycan and just received word the Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon is schedule to ship the week of November 9th.

Oct 26, 2015 at 1:55 AM Post #11 of 22
Any updates or has the thread died after a month without any comments?

I did receive my Pulse X Infinity as well as the Burson Audio Lycan and just received word the Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon is schedule to ship the week of November 9th.

Ive been super busy with school work so i havent had time to schedule a room. (All my emails never got a response and the office was closed each time i went)

Ill try again later this week since i know their hours now. Ill post with updates when i get something scheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back