CES Anyone
Jan 8, 2004 at 12:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Sugarfried

I-E-IEM Member of the Trade: SHURE
Are any of you planning on attending CES in Las Vegas this week? I'll be here the whole time. I'm looking forward to finally listening to the HD650's.

It would be cool to meet you if you're coming. If you stop by the Shure booth, ask for Matt.

Jan 8, 2004 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 23
I've been wanting to attend a CES and am trying to find a way in for 2005. Trouble is, I'm not affiliated with the industry in any way. Are there sneaky ways in anybody knows?

Jan 8, 2004 at 3:04 AM Post #3 of 23
Have a great show, Matt. Hope your new products are well received. I'm sure they will be.

Dave

P.S. I'm listening to my new HD650s as I type this (nice!!). I think they'll be a perfect complement to my E5s.

Jan 8, 2004 at 3:15 AM Post #4 of 23
Thanks Dave. We were quite busy last year, and we hope this year will be even more busy.

Matt: I haven't heard of any ways yet, but I will ask around tomorrow.

Jan 8, 2004 at 6:05 AM Post #6 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by stuartr
I know that carlo is going as a reviewer for positive feedback. Are you planning on visiting the neighboring convention? By that I of course mean the one with all the hot naked easy women. MMMMhmmm

You mean the "Adult Entertainment Expo"? AEE and CES used to be "one" when I visited CES a couple of years back.
biggrin.gif

Jan 8, 2004 at 7:03 AM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by stuartr
Yes indeed. If I were Sugarfried, I would try to find out what Jenna Jameson thought of the E5c's.

Yes go take some picture of Jenna with the E5c, please.
Other Vivid girls will do too.
cool.gif

Jan 9, 2004 at 1:50 AM Post #11 of 23
Sugarfried,

I had to cancel CES as the person I was staying with couldn't get out of Seattle (weather) and there are no decent hotel rooms to be had. Will you perhaps be at NAMM in Anaheim next week? I would love to check out the E3's....

cheers,
cam

Jan 9, 2004 at 2:36 AM Post #12 of 23
I just came back from Vegas on Tuesday morning and I didn't even know about the CES being held there this week. I missed my once in a life time opportunity.
frown.gif
tongue.gif
Ah well, its not like I would've been able to get it anyway.
wink.gif

Jan 9, 2004 at 4:55 AM Post #13 of 23
I just live down the street and I can't get in either.
frown.gif

Kind of frustrating.
280smile.gif

Jan 9, 2004 at 6:06 AM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by Pepsione1
I just came back from Vegas on Tuesday morning and I didn't even know about the CES being held there this week. I missed my once in a life time opportunity.
frown.gif
tongue.gif
Ah well, its not like I would've been able to get it anyway.
wink.gif

Heh, I just got back from Vegas on Tuesday as well
biggrin.gif

I also would have no way to get in CES even if I was still there :/

-dd3mon

Jan 9, 2004 at 6:11 AM Post #15 of 23
Yea I live here also and havent been able to get in either. I even know some people that are in the industry and they say that ces is very strict about who gets in. They cant even get me in. If anyone has any success stories about sneaking in let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back