CEntrance shows DACmini at RMAF - incredible price/performance combo
Oct 19, 2010 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mgoodman

Member of the Trade: CEntrance
CEntrance just introduced at RMAF its long-awaited follow up to the DACport - the DACmini. Designed to be a perfect complement to Apple's Mac mini classic (get the pun?) or to work stand-alone as a desktop DAC, the CEntrance DACmini is a versatile, integrated audio preamp/headphone amp.

Featuring 4 selectable inputs (Driverless 24/96 USB with JitterGuard(tm), S/PDIF coaxial, S/PDIF optical, Line level input) and a line-level output, DACmini is much more than a USB DAC -- DACmini is an integrated 4-input preamp, 192kHz DAC and a loud headphone amp, which makes it a center of your desktop digital music universe.

The headphone amp sounds even better than that of our award-winning DACport, but it is also louder, allowing you to use DACmini with any set of headphones, including those which are notoriously hard to drive.

More information and a daily development blog is available at:

http://www.dacmini.com

Experts agree - on performance, DACmini beats other products in the USB DAC category.

It will be priced below $800, offering solid value for the money.

Michael Goodman
CEntrance

Oct 24, 2010 at 3:11 PM Post #3 of 4
Hi Mike,

I sent you a PM. Have you seen it yet...I know you are busy...I believe you are in Japan right now?

Cheers,
cansman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back