Centrance Mini-M8
Sep 4, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #46 of 296
Bump^ anyone got there mini m8 yet? I will either get this or hopefully score a used hifi-m8 on the FS forums. The form factor, DSD capability, and power are all win win win. I need to see how these stack up against iFi DSD. Hopefully at the San Diego meet there will be some people with one of these options.

Sep 4, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #47 of 296
Bump^ anyone got there mini m8 yet? I will either get this or hopefully score a used hifi-m8 on the FS forums. The form factor, DSD capability, and power are all win win win. I need to see how these stack up against iFi DSD. Hopefully at the San Diego meet there will be some people with one of these options.

No shipping notice yet, and the CEntrance website still shows "expected September". I'm looking forward to comparing it with the big M8.

Sep 8, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #48 of 296
Has anyone got the chance to test this on high end IEMs like Noble K10s, right now I'm running a VorzAMP pure II AMP but amlooking for a portable AMP/DAC combi that can handle sensitive IEMs. which I'll looking to get later next year.

Sep 8, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #49 of 296
  Has anyone got the chance to test this on high end IEMs like Noble K10s, right now I'm running a VorzAMP pure II AMP but amlooking for a portable AMP/DAC combi that can handle sensitive IEMs. which I'll looking to get later next year.

As it hasn't shipped yet, no one here has probably had a chance to try it yet, unless they were lucky enough to try a prototype at an audio meet.

I have the Noble K10, and am looking forward to trying it  out with the Mini M8.

Sep 8, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #50 of 296
  As it hasn't shipped yet, no one here has probably had a chance to try it yet, unless they were lucky enough to try a prototype at an audio meet.

I have the Noble K10, and am looking forward to trying it  out with the Mini M8.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye out on this thread, really interested to see what you think of the mini m8 with the K10, I'm either going to go with a K10 or a FitEar later this year.

Sep 9, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #51 of 296

Are you going to the Coronado Head-fi meet on November 1st?

Sep 25, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #54 of 296
So this works natively with iOS devices using a lightning to USB cable.

What about android via otg?
yes, please check the first post.

usunudaz.jpg

Sep 25, 2014 at 6:55 AM Post #57 of 296
Its OK.
I am sure people are smarter than me haha.
I just skip pics like that as they are usually more about marketing and less about the details.

Looks like a fantastic little alternative. Great idea and if it sounds as good as its big brother it will sell like hotcakes

Sep 25, 2014 at 7:16 AM Post #58 of 296
When i tried it out earlier in the year it had the same signature as the larger Hifi-M8.

Less power of course. More suitable for IEMs and smaller portables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back