• Yes but not in August

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, didn’t realize people in Ohio like audio equipment

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2023 at 9:28 PM Post #46 of 54
The Kara and Mjolnir 3 are here! Hope you all are ready to jam!

So schiit is sending ZMF headphones along with all their stuff? Do you know which?
IMG_1689.jpeg

Maybe this helps you?! :)

Hopefully some helpful info here:

The Brick House Blue door is a glass door that is a bit hidden but looks like the below pic. I recommend parking in the garage across the street.
IMG_1276.jpeg

Head up to the second floor (stairs or elevator). We are in the Jukebox room which is right near the stairs & elevator.
JukeboxRoom.jpg

I'm going to have a little sign in sheet when you come in. We should have plenty of room for people to set up their own gear!

Two Channel: I will set up the Ragnarok and I will also bring one of my Vidars for two channel. Here's my thought... Yggy > Freya S or Kara > Vidar > speakers (can do a Freya S & Kara comparison). Will switch out to Ragnarok > speakers for those that want to hear the Rag in two channel also. I'll bring my PSBs. Through word of mouth, I heard a couple others may bring other bookshelf speakers (PMCs & KEFs). We'll see how this works!!

Aug 25, 2023 at 10:57 AM Post #47 of 54
For what it is worth, on Saturday I'll be there early to setup... if anyone is interested in coming in and helping me, I would greatly appreciate it! I'll try to get there by 8:30. You can also come and set up your own gear too!

I came to the thread to ask if we could get there early. I got a hotel room and tend to sleep like crap in hotels and wake up early anyway so I should be able to be there by 8:30 easy. My hotel isn't even 5 minutes away.

Is there a cart we can use to go back and forth between the parking garage and the meet? My stuff isn't massively heavy but it is a bit awkward to carry so I was going to pull up in front of the building to unload it then go pack in the garage after? See how the parking situation looks when I get there.

Aug 25, 2023 at 11:21 AM Post #48 of 54
I came to the thread to ask if we could get there early. I got a hotel room and tend to sleep like crap in hotels and wake up early anyway so I should be able to be there by 8:30 easy. My hotel isn't even 5 minutes away.

Is there a cart we can use to go back and forth between the parking garage and the meet? My stuff isn't massively heavy but it is a bit awkward to carry so I was going to pull up in front of the building to unload it then go pack in the garage after? See how the parking situation looks when I get there.
I'm told the place has a dolly we can use. I also have a plastic/cheap cart that I can bring.

I just heard there is a Farmer's Market there from 9-12, so it'll be a bit chaotic, ugh! The street the door is on (Longshore) will be closed for the market but you can access the parking garage from the other side on Mooney St. (Mooney Parking Garage.). There are elevators in the parking garage.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 2:56 PM Post #50 of 54
I'm getting jealous that I can't come! Have fun everyone! Please post pictures and thoughts on here afterwards.

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:00 PM Post #51 of 54
Just catching wind of this. I am local and would like to join. Never been to a headphone meet-up before, do I need to bring anything?
You don't have to bring anything; Schiit provided 3 stellar headphones to try with their equipment and some folks will bring some headphones to share also. But if you have headphones you want to plug into the equipment, please bring them along or if you have any other equipment you want to share/compare/etc. you can bring that too!

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:22 PM Post #52 of 54
You don't have to bring anything; Schiit provided 3 stellar headphones to try with their equipment and some folks will bring some headphones to share also. But if you have headphones you want to plug into the equipment, please bring them along or if you have any other equipment you want to share/compare/etc. you can bring that took
Ok. I'll bring some of my gear.

Aug 25, 2023 at 8:28 PM Post #53 of 54
I'm getting jealous that I can't come! Have fun everyone! Please post pictures and thoughts on here afterwards.
You should come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back