Cen.Grand DSDAC 1.0 Deluxe - ending point in my search for a new reference
Apr 30, 2024 at 4:47 AM Post #542 of 542
Just finish reading all 37 pages of this thread, very informative, want to give a big thanks to project86, with the continuance of information regarding this dac. Helping the patrons that are in the market to purchase. I have never seen from all the forums, reviews, articles, anyone review that many dacs against the one we are all intrigued to purchase. That was the biggest help in the decision.
I screenshot that 1st post review on my phone, when I didn't have internet, to read while away.

Also project86 contined effort to help out any and everyone in the thread that asked questons regarding this dac. Even while I watch the thread constantly try to get taken down the negative road very early on and is still at page 37 having it occur. Actually adding absolutely no value to the thread and making it harder for everyone else to actually learn or help those that are interested in purchasing.

I had to ask myself, when that head-fier did finally come in the thread with the standard dsdac 1.0, and say how awesome it is, that would in turn still not be enough. No one is going to have 3 of the same dacs at different levels to compare and contrast. Even the holo, which has been out for a very long time has not had a compare and contrast of all 3 levels. The mfg does us the consumer a great deal, by having 3 cost levels of the same dac. A dac for your budget so to speak.

I apologize, reading through the helpful information was made a chore, because of others.

Again, thank you Project86 for having the patience to endure throughout this thread. I've decided I will be contacting ArthurPower to purchase the dsdac 1.0. I will most likely be purchasing the super.

I'm currently deployed, so won't be back until July, but would like to have it at my home to enjoy once I get back. Haven't been in a dac purchasing mood in a while until I got to this thread. Haha shoutout to starlink, giving me internet and the ability to discover a new dac. The technologies this dac utilizes are like the ones from the much more expensive brands. I would like to experience that at a great cost.

Reading through this thread how someone said, this dac gave them more musical joy then the Terminator+, really made me want to try it. The Terminator is my benchmark. All I read about the Dsdac 1.0 was very positive. The greatest amount of information was the first post. That alone will give you the bulk of your decision making.
I'll be adding my impressions hopefully once I get back in July.

Thanks for all that contributed to this thread. It helped a great deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back