Celtic Woman CD/DVD
Feb 3, 2007 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Iceroid

100+ Head-Fier
Who has listened to the Celtic Woman CD or DVD? I have heard both and I must say the sound quality is amazing, so crisp and the vocals are perfect. Pure eargasm material on my Home setup through the 650s.

Songs that are especially eargasmic for me are:
May it Be
Send Me a Song
Nella Fantasia
The Butterfly
You Raise Me Up

Feb 4, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #2 of 6
I don't have anything by the Celtic Woman yet (they're big in Hong Kong, by the way), but I enjoy the two solo albums by one of their members, Meav. Especially her thematic second album Silver Sea, where her classically trained voice, crystaline, gentle and wistful, beckons you like a siren on a mist-enshrouded shore.

Feb 4, 2007 at 5:05 AM Post #3 of 6
MMM...my favorite kind of women
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 4, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #4 of 6
i caught their performace from Slane Castle on PBS last december. great vocals and harmonies, plus the lady playing the fiddle whilst dancing about was quite impressive, i thought.

the DVD for that is out now, and me, my bro and sis were gonna get that for our Dad for his b-day cuz he really enjoied that performance (they did play 'Danny Boy', didn't they?
tongue.gif
)

Apr 24, 2007 at 4:43 AM Post #5 of 6
Bump for this old thread, but the other day I did managed to score a pair of tickets at their already sold-out Seattle show next month. Good seats too. It falls on the weekend of Mother's Day, so of course I'm taking Mom along since she likes such inspirational and uplifting music.

Really looking forward to this show, as the Slane Castle concert film was superb in every aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back