Celebrate Black Friday with Noble Audio!
Nov 14, 2019 at 10:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10
We're back again with a big Black Friday Sale! 20% off UIEMs and 15% off CIEM!

Black Friday Website.jpg

Have you been thinking about getting anything Noble? Let us know.

Happy listening!​

Nov 14, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #2 of 10
We need a sale like MrSpeakers did recently: 50% off your cables! :)

Nov 16, 2019 at 6:27 AM Post #3 of 10
not for khan?? fooooo....

Nov 16, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #4 of 10
Does the Tux5 come with a balanced or single ended cable? Can I specify that option when ordering?

Nov 17, 2019 at 9:56 PM Post #6 of 10
Nov 28, 2019 at 9:16 PM Post #8 of 10
Was waiting for the Black Friday to jump on a Noble Deal, but sadly the local dealers are not passing the full 20% on Noble products.

Any chance of pushing them @Sebastien Chiu?

Nov 28, 2019 at 9:21 PM Post #9 of 10
Was waiting for the Black Friday to jump on a Noble Deal, but sadly the local dealers are not passing the full 20% on Noble products.

Any chance of pushing them @Sebastien Chiu?

Hey G,

Some dealers are and some aren't.

I believe that it was their personal choice to follow it, but I'd reach out to Jim@nobleaudio.com to confirm and see if he can get something sorted for you along the lines of a local pick-up.

Distribution isn't my area of focus so I can't say as to how the deal with distributor exactly works, Jim does all that so he can better answer that question for you!

Hope that helps

Nov 29, 2019 at 5:06 AM Post #10 of 10

Hey G,

Some dealers are and some aren't.

I believe that it was their personal choice to follow it, but I'd reach out to Jim@nobleaudio.com to confirm and see if he can get something sorted for you along the lines of a local pick-up.

Distribution isn't my area of focus so I can't say as to how the deal with distributor exactly works, Jim does all that so he can better answer that question for you!

Hope that helps
Thanks mate, had a chat with the dealer and they are sorting out. just need to decide between Encore or Khan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back