CD Suggestion!
Mar 14, 2006 at 11:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Usagi

1000+ Head-Fier
I would like to suggest a soundtrack called Final Fantasy Piano Collection X-2. This soundtrack originates from the Final Fantasy RPG games. Music from the RPG games is then reproduced into what we call the Piano Collections. Some of you might or might not have enjoyed FF X-2 for its glittery, girl power, Charlie’s Angel theme, but under the gloss their lies an emotional plot that carries over to its musical composition.

That is what you get with this soundtrack, a musical depiction of deep emotion and sorrow. You may demo it here but it doesn’t do it justice. You need to listen to the whole soundtrack to appreciate it.

cover.jpg

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #2 of 4
All the FF piano collections are fantastic but, as your link demonstrates, they are very, very pricey imports. If anyone lives in LA, I suggest you head on over to China Town and buy them there. You can buy them there for around $20.00. They sound fantastic and the music is simply amazing and filled with deep emotions. NEVER buy them on Amazon unless you absolutely need them and can't them anywhere else.

Mar 15, 2006 at 8:16 AM Post #3 of 4
Luckily, I was able to obtain all my Piano Collections through Amazon. They were all below $20. This last one cost me $16 plus $2 for the cost of shipping. Living in the Last Frontier forces me to use Amazon whether I like it or not.
frown.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 8:18 PM Post #4 of 4
I checked the demo-sounds beautiful!
Thanx for the rec!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back