CD 3000: WHERE ???
Jun 8, 2004 at 12:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Nik

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Posts
2,954
Likes
44
Location
Italy (Turin)
Hi guys (CD 3000 fans...), please tell me where can I find (online) a NEW MDR CD 3000 in EUROPE, thanks a lot!

Please replay ASAP !

Best!
Nicola

PS:
Is for my brother (...).
 
Jun 8, 2004 at 12:15 PM Post #2 of 10

pank2002

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 18, 2003
Posts
1,213
Likes
10
Hallo Nik. See you got a new avatar in better quality.

You can get the CD3k @ audiocubes. There's a link in the top.
The direct link is here
note, it's cheaper paying in USD than Euro.

They're very nice. I've dealt with them before.
Hope it helps,
Rasmus
 
Jun 8, 2004 at 12:27 PM Post #4 of 10

Nik

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Posts
2,954
Likes
44
Location
Italy (Turin)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pank2002
Hallo Nik. See you got a new avatar in better quality.

You can get the CD3k @ audiocubes. There's a link in the top.
The direct link is here
note, it's cheaper paying in USD than Euro.

They're very nice. I've dealt with them before.
Hope it helps,
Rasmus



Hi,
I know very well Audiocubes, but is it in Europe?

Best!
Nicola
 
Jun 8, 2004 at 12:28 PM Post #5 of 10

Nik

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Posts
2,954
Likes
44
Location
Italy (Turin)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurui
For example here:
http://zarsen.de/info.php?id=5018&c=6986&t=gt579
The page is in german, I'm afraid. I could help you with that, though.
Shipping within the EU is fixed 25 euro.

-Taurui



Thanks!

I know even this I wrote to them... but the answer only in german !!! And they are very late in answering...

Best!
Nicola
 
Jun 8, 2004 at 12:45 PM Post #6 of 10

pank2002

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 18, 2003
Posts
1,213
Likes
10
yes audio cubes ships to Europe. Only downside is you can't pay with credit card. Paypal is an option though. You can read more about it in the help section on audiocubes.

edit: you chose your country during check out.
 
Jun 8, 2004 at 12:48 PM Post #7 of 10

Nik

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Posts
2,954
Likes
44
Location
Italy (Turin)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pank2002
yes audio cubes ships to Europe. Only downside is you can't pay with credit card. Paypal is an option though. You can read more about it in the help section on audiocubes.



Oh... I cannot explain myself with my orrible english... I know that they ship to Europe because I bought from them. But I 'm looking for a shop that IS IN EUROPE, so this!

Thanks for your help, man !

Best!
Nicola
 
Jun 8, 2004 at 12:58 PM Post #8 of 10

pank2002

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 18, 2003
Posts
1,213
Likes
10
Jun 8, 2004 at 2:34 PM Post #9 of 10

dj_mocok

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Posts
5,635
Likes
14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
Hi guys (CD 3000 fans...), please tell me where can I find (online) a NEW MDR CD 3000 in EUROPE, thanks a lot!


PS:
Is for my brother (...).



NIk, I'm your long lost brother...
 
Jun 8, 2004 at 3:00 PM Post #10 of 10

Taurui

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Sep 17, 2003
Posts
821
Likes
16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
Thanks!

I know even this I wrote to them... but the answer only in german !!! And they are very late in answering...

Best!
Nicola



As I said, I could help you with the ordering process. They do ship worldwide, and I guess italy's within that area
wink.gif

Sadly, that's the cheapest shop in germany...

-Taurui
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top