CCA C10s
Dec 19, 2019 at 12:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Solar1971

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys. I just received my CCA C10s.
Listening to them now as I type this.
Dang these sound very nice. Ample Bass. Deeeeeep.
Minds are good but not great. Highs are also good, not too hot. But overall nice
Bass = 8
Mids = 7
Highs = 7
Nice sound very easy to listen to. Relaxing. Good EQ response.
Very happy with them.
PS : so far I’ve only been listening to EDM. So YMMV.
Blon 03 should arrive Friday. But I doubt they’ll be THIS good.

Dec 19, 2019 at 12:39 AM Post #2 of 9
Hey guys. I just received my CCA C10s.
Listening to them now as I type this.
Dang these sound very nice. Ample Bass. Deeeeeep.
Minds are good but not great. Highs are also good, not too hot. But overall nice
Bass = 8
Mids = 7
Highs = 7
Nice sound very easy to listen to. Relaxing. Good EQ response.
Very happy with them.
PS : so far I’ve only been listening to EDM. So YMMV.
Blon 03 should arrive Friday. But I doubt they’ll be THIS good.
Imo blon03 is about the similar level with cca c10 they just have different signature.

They both are pretty decent for the price nothing really special prolly one of the best u can get at those low end prices.

Dec 19, 2019 at 1:32 AM Post #3 of 9
Imo blon03 is about the similar level with cca c10 they just have different signature.

They both are pretty decent for the price nothing really special prolly one of the best u can get at those low end prices.

really? How can the Blon compete with only a single DD?
Can it really achieve decent clarity? If so, that is very impressive. Wow
Can’t wait to try them out.
Thanks

Dec 19, 2019 at 5:57 AM Post #4 of 9
Driver numbers doesn't really matter, just because something have more driver doesn't make them better. its about implementation

look at KZ they can have 10 driver but they won't sound better than sony M9 a 5 BA driver iem. because Sony implementation is much better

CCA C10 doesn't have the best implementation, it doesn't even have a proper crossovers. CCA C10 doesn't have any clarity nor does it have resolution but Blon BL03 also doesn't have those both are about the same level in those regard.

if u want a better clarity (but res is still hardly any good) try something like a Tin T2, it has more clarity but sterile sound with very limited technicalities.

thats the crux at this price point, everything is sub par. it might be decent in 1 thing but its worse at everything else.

there are many single DD that competes or sounding better than multi driver iem or hybrid iem

Viento is an absolute top performer at 4 BA driver, have clarity, resolution a perfect tonality etc

Z1R have a great treble extention with the best bass response that u can get in an iem it has 2 DD and 1 BA

KSE 1200/1500 have one of the best resolving and detailed iem with only 1 electro static

EX1k is one of the long lasting flagship with only 1 DD it has very nice detail and resolution without any tonality issues and nice bass too

at the end of the day shoving as much BA into an iem doesn't make things good, its all about implementation of those drivers that counts

Dec 19, 2019 at 10:36 PM Post #5 of 9
Driver numbers doesn't really matter, just because something have more driver doesn't make them better. its about implementation

look at KZ they can have 10 driver but they won't sound better than sony M9 a 5 BA driver iem. because Sony implementation is much better

CCA C10 doesn't have the best implementation, it doesn't even have a proper crossovers. CCA C10 doesn't have any clarity nor does it have resolution but Blon BL03 also doesn't have those both are about the same level in those regard.

if u want a better clarity (but res is still hardly any good) try something like a Tin T2, it has more clarity but sterile sound with very limited technicalities.

thats the crux at this price point, everything is sub par. it might be decent in 1 thing but its worse at everything else.

there are many single DD that competes or sounding better than multi driver iem or hybrid iem

Viento is an absolute top performer at 4 BA driver, have clarity, resolution a perfect tonality etc

Z1R have a great treble extention with the best bass response that u can get in an iem it has 2 DD and 1 BA

KSE 1200/1500 have one of the best resolving and detailed iem with only 1 electro static

EX1k is one of the long lasting flagship with only 1 DD it has very nice detail and resolution without any tonality issues and nice bass too

at the end of the day shoving as much BA into an iem doesn't make things good, its all about implementation of those drivers that counts

I see. Very interesting. But when you say a good single DD can be better then a multi driver IEM, are you talking about 2 sets of IEMs that are roughly the same price? Or a cheap (30$) KZ w/10 drivers vs a 100$ single DD? Because price does make a difference too right?

Dec 19, 2019 at 11:11 PM Post #6 of 9
I see. Very interesting. But when you say a good single DD can be better then a multi driver IEM, are you talking about 2 sets of IEMs that are roughly the same price? Or a cheap (30$) KZ w/10 drivers vs a 100$ single DD? Because price does make a difference too right?
Yes im talking about things at every price point

Example: For example, for things at same level, Bayerdynamix Xelento and Legend X. Xelento and Legend X have similar level of technicalities.

Dec 20, 2019 at 12:55 AM Post #7 of 9
Yes im talking about things at every price point

Example: For example, for things at same level, Bayerdynamix Xelento and Legend X. Xelento and Legend X have similar level of technicalities.

I see. Hmm. Well I don’t know anything about those IEMs. But I see what you’re saying. Those all sound expensive.
Well the most expensive IEMs I have are actually A dual cavity, dual magnetic, dual coil single DD.
And yes they’re nice. But 109$ isn’t really high end. Everything else I have are much cheaper. Except my 1More quad at 99$
Most of my IEMs are sub 50$.

Dec 20, 2019 at 1:12 AM Post #8 of 9
I see. Hmm. Well I don’t know anything about those IEMs. But I see what you’re saying. Those all sound expensive.
Well the most expensive IEMs I have are actually A dual cavity, dual magnetic, dual coil single DD.
And yes they’re nice. But 109$ isn’t really high end. Everything else I have are much cheaper. Except my 1More quad at 99$
Most of my IEMs are sub 50$.

yeah basically IEM is more about implementation. more driver doens't make them anygood infact more driver creates incoherence because they didn't tune the driver properly. thats why i always prefer a single Dynamic Driver on budget IEM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back